Humiliated By His Mistress: A Feederism Fable: The Humiliation Series, a Stuffer Shamed by his Feeder (The Feederism Fables Book 2)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Humiliated By His Mistress: A Feederism Fable: The Humiliation Series, a Stuffer Shamed by his Feeder (The Feederism Fables Book 2)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Someone came to me and wanted to do an interrogation scene in which they would be tortured to get the information out of them. I sat nervously in the plush leather back seat of Tyrone's Cadillac as my wife and her big, muscular black lover got in and we drove away. With it, she wrote that the workers were happy to help, that added more to the husband’s embarrassed. Your other foot covers his eyes so you don’t have to look at him and as a finishing touch, his nose, between your feet is perfect to breathe in your dominating female scent.

I scooped up the enormous pile of luscious, obviously very expensive undergarments and followed her into her bathroom. Any failures on my part to please her request are met with swift and harsh discipline or some type of public or private humiliation or embarrassment. I know that I am attractive to the oppose sex and to men as well, and I admit to flirting with gay men knowing full well that I have no interest in a physical relationship with them, I do all the alpha things I train hard and have a good toned body and I am fit, but I am approaching 45. A man denied will do anything for release, willingly wearing women's underwear if that's what it takes to be spared sexual frustration. To achieve this in such a relationship it is vital that the Mistress/slave differential is maintained 24/7/365.I felt my mind breaking, and my entire purpose in life was to please and obey her, no matter how embarrassed or humiliated I was, just with the hope that I might feel the delicious release of cumming one more time before the next lengthy period of total enforced chastity.

Being used as my wife’s urinal is a daily ritual especially at night as she doesn’t want the inconvenience of having to leave her bed to go to the bathroom. She held up each girl’s feet , leaned forward and spit on my face several times before encouraging the girls to rub it in. Arrange to have your initials branded on her ass and just above her clingy in public as a proof of her devotion and submission.You can try something like having Alice serve you and your girlfriends in a swith her clitty on display while wearing a lockable bra and heels so she can’t take them off. I get up and curtsey again then pirouette, faster this time, so my dress and pettis fly up and show of my satin ruffled bloomers. When She had finished She took a mirror and held it so that I could look between my legs and see the livid red marks on my tender bottom. Just part of the humiliation training that has helped eliminate any and all resistance to her control over the years of her owned sissy gurl. In the middle years a truly submissive male who has found himself and knows what he wants and what he is will make a superb slave once properly trained.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop