ghd Max Styler Set - Wide Plate Hair Straighteners (Black)

£59.995
FREE Shipping

RRP: £119.99
Price: £59.995
£59.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Style in half the time and spend more time enjoying the festivities with the ghd max advanced wide plate styler gift set. The sleek rounded design with curved edges of the GHD max styler allows you to effortlessly create straight, sleek styles or loose waves. Jamie cuts my 16 year's hair and he coloured it last summer which looked great, his latest style and cut 4 weeks ago was exactly what she had been wanting fitted to her length and thickness of hair.

Designed with wider plates, the GHD max hair straightener is perfect for those with long, thick, or curly hair, allowing for quick and easy styling. styling plates harnessing two new generation heat sensors for consistent heat distribution, the ghd max hair straightener is ideal for styling long, thick and curly hair types in half the time*. The ghd max is engineered to maintain healthy tension and efficient heat transfer from the plates into the hair, to give 80% more shine† and up to 2x less frizz†† for a long-lasting, salon-quality finish.The secret to full-bodied locks, this set makes for the perfect hair-care routine for those seeking to create enviable, long-lasting and lightweight volume. Introducing the ghd max - our wide plate professional hair straightener with dual-zone technology and 70% larger plates** for smooth and sleek results, with no extreme heat. The optimum styling temperature of 185 is evenly maintained to deliver sleek results with no extreme heat.

In 2001, ghd revolutionised the way women styled their hair with the launch of its first styler – a professional tool designed for salon use that could also be easily used at home. temperature for optimum styling - Any hotter it will damage the hair, any cooler and the style will be compromised. Dress out your look for a salon-worthy finish with the ghd paddle brush and carry your styler safely in the exclusive heat-resistant bag*. Also, if you are looking for someone to patiently cut you children's hair and make them look good too then Jamie at Stonehills is the best person for it. Great experience every time I goI am very fusy with my hair colours and cut, but I’ve never been disappointedMichael is wonderful, and he always does a fantastic job with my haircut and colour.WHAT IT DOESThis medium-hold hair spray provides a flexible, buildable, humidity-resistant hold to help structure or finish any style. Our iconic advanced styler features two next-generation heat sensors and dual-zone technology to carefully monitor heat across both styling plates for safer styling. The Stylers' advanced ceramic technology and digitally controlled heat allows for quicker, easier styling and the nourishing and protecting 'Thermodynamics' hair care range make sure your locks are in tip top shape for any style. Had my hair done at stonehills for the first time ever today after moving to WGC and finding a new salon.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop