The Six Figure Football Trader: How To Make Thousands Every Month Trading The Beautiful Game.

£9.9
FREE Shipping

The Six Figure Football Trader: How To Make Thousands Every Month Trading The Beautiful Game.

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

BTW there was nothing in my post on their video that was contentious just saying well done for posting a notarised doc and what were there views on this thread. Mo Salah, Mo Salah, running down the wing”, I wrote that one “ Southgate you’re the one, football’s coming home again” I wrote that which was just mega during the World Cup.

It's very easy to present credible evidence when you're the one presenting the bits you wish to reveal. It’s not because of your success students which drove me, more, it was the simplified and repeatable process that made sense to me and the very definitive “ If This, Then That” methodology to it.It’s important that you’re OK losing the money you put into Betfair, obviously, not that you intend to that do that, but if you start trading with scared money, you’ll make mistakes. If they don’t, I stand by my decision and my reading of the situation and do not beat myself up because 22 men couldn’t give me the outcome I wanted”. With certain mates I have meaningful conversations where I find myself defending what I’m doing which isn’t right. I made my own filter which was outrageously tight with regards game selection and I would only trade on games I could watch. Obviously this is football and nothing is a guarantee but the strike rate on my filter strategy is 78%.

When it comes to the big tennis matches you can often find great liquidity in the “Set Winners” markets and this can present new trading opportunities in itself.I have worked on many a project with friends/collaborators (not trading related) and it's paramount that you share the same objectives whilst establishing clear roles and deadlines or at least check in points whilst maintaining fun. Losing days are a guarantee, but how they shape you and how you react is totally of your own design.

I’ve had a couple of nightmares with overstaking when over confident or had a drink (Drinking whilst trading not recommended! Yes I often tell people that you need to gain market experience and when doing this you should trade as much as you can but keep those stakes small when you do it. For many that is quite a big sum, how do friends and family react to the numbers that you trade with and make? I was waking up and entering my trades, spending the afternoon analysing form etc and in the evening watching and live trading the games.

Within a few months the markets eventually started making enough sense to regularly pay premium charge and we had a solid foundation to build from. I was a bit blind before that, but suddenly, these strategies had names and criteria which just blew my mind. From this point onward I changed my focus from “This trade = a new X” to “These numerical units (pound coins) in my account are my soldiers. As for the Match Odds markets, I want to watch the game as much as possible as there are plenty of shils throughout a match.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop