Stardrops The Pink Stuff Oxi Powder Stain Remover Colours - 1kg

Stardrops The Pink Stuff Oxi Powder Stain Remover Colours - 1kg

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Using an old toothbrush, I scrubbed The Pink Stuff onto the shoes and immediately saw an improvement. If your bathroom extractor fan is looking grimey, you can also use The Pink Stuff to polish it. 4. Microwave However there is a sibling to The Pink Stuff cleaning paste called The Pink Stuff Miracle Laundry Oxi Cleaner. This can be used on fabrics.

This is a powder you add to you washing machine, much like you do with Vanish powder. So if you want to add Pink Stuff cleaning power to your clothes then try this product, avoid using the paste! What can you clean with The Pink Stuff? Has your deep fat fryer seen better days? Use the Pink Stuff to shine every bit of your fryer and leave it shining like new. 9. Toaster If you live in a hard water area then limescale can be a real issue. Use The Pink Stuff to rub away stubborn limescale stains all over the house. 24. Radiators We trialled The Pink Stuff Cleaning Miracle Paste from The Pink Stuff range, which claims to contain 99% natural ingredients and be non-toxic, non-hazardous and vegan.I saw very little if any improvement to the pan, despite following this same procedure three more times

Not only will it get rid of any marks on the door, but you’ll notice it will whiten the door so it looks like new again. 14. Tiles Do you have a stainless steel bin? Use The Pink Stuff to get rid of any rust, food stains, grime and water marks. Buff it with a dry cloth once you have wiped away The Pink Stuff to leave it shining like new. Where can you buy The Pink Stuff?Unwanted Food or Drink Products - Once supply conditions are broken, there are a number of factors outside of our control that can affect the quality of a product. Therefore perishable goods such as food and drink cannot be returned. Touted as an all-round cream cleaner on an array of common household surfaces, The Pink Stuff is a mild abrasive that is supposedly "gentle on surfaces but tough on stains". To determine whether The Pink Stuff is as miraculous as its fans – and marketing teams – say it is, we've put the product to the test on a pair of grubby white vinyl runners, an old burnt pan, a white ceramic sink and the stained glass on an oven door. The unit has two sinks, both with identical areas of concern. On the left-hand side sink, I applied my homemade bicarb paste and on the right-hand side sink, I applied The Pink Stuff. For both, I used a soft cloth and rinsed the paste residue off with a clean, wet tea towel.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop