Come Fly with Me - Series 1 [DVD]

Come Fly with Me - Series 1 [DVD]

RRP: £29.99
Price: £14.995
£14.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Mickey Minchin (Lucas) and Buster Bell (Walliams) – Two shady paparazzi who haunt the airport's hallways, constantly messing up in their photo-shooting activities. For those of us lucky enough to have been in those musical circles, this will bring great memories of a time when we still had some of the greatest artists around. The characters, especially Precious Little, are wickedly humorous: "got no coorffeee" is now part of our family's vocabulary! Little Britain' co-stars David Walliams and Matt Lucas turn their comic sensibilities to the world of air travel in this mockumentary series that pokes fun at flying the friendly skies. Buster has been suspended after an incident involving Dame Judi Dench, and airline owner Omar Baba deals with his latest staff mutiny when the whole of FlyLo's ground crew goes out on strike.

At the 75th Academy Awards, Christopher Walken and John Williams were nominated for Best Supporting Actor and Best Original Score. Elsewhere, Basie’s band get a chance to shine on their own with a brief but climactic snippet of “One O’Clock Jump” and a complete version of “All Of Me,” but they are at their most potent when working in tandem with Sinatra.

I hear the Republicans in Congress are countering this beautiful imagery as left wing liberal conspiracy. But there are those strands that got me to say: you know, there's something also about me that I can say through the telling of this kind of lighthearted story.

Battle re enactors Colin and Gavin are furious with Francoise when they are not allowed to bring their swords to a reenactment of the Battle of Agincourt, and baggage handler John believes he has psychic powers. On its decision to remove the shows, BritBox added: "Times have changed since Little Britain first aired, so it is not currently available on BritBox. Captured live on ‘Sinatra At The Sands,’ The Chairman delivered a performance that made everyone in the room think they’d hit the jackpot.

Featured on the soundtrack to the 1965 movie The Sandpiper, Sinatra only learned the song at the last minute for his 1966 Sands shows, but, such is the form he’s in, he nevertheless delivers a definitive performance. The series is a spoof docu-soap set in a busy airport featuring check-in staff to cabin crew, from pilots to paparazzi with all the principal characters played by the two stars. I have no doubt that people will complain about this mockumentary countless times but the crudeness of this sketch show is what makes it funny and is what Matt and David are famous for.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop