Trading in the Zone: Master the Market with Confidence, Discipline, and a Winning Attitude

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Trading in the Zone: Master the Market with Confidence, Discipline, and a Winning Attitude

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The problem with these models is that they rarely, if ever, take other traders into account as variables. People, expressing their beliefs and expectations about the future, drive prices—not models.

Mark Douglas emphasizes the importance of developing a strong psychological edge in trading. Successful trading is not just about strategy; It’s about overcoming your own mindset. Understanding that losing is an integral part of trading is the first step toward gaining the psychological discipline necessary for success. What caused this dramatic change in perspective? I’m sure it won’t surprise anyone that the answer to this question is very simple: money! The problem with making trading decisions from a strictly fundamental perspective is the inherent difficulty of making money consistently using this approach. Your trading routine & schedule will undoubtedly be different from mine because of several factors such as:

Mô tả

The degree by which you think you know, assume you know, or in any way need to know what is going to happen next, is equal to the degree to which you will fail as a trader. 7 beliefs to form consistency: The author explores the concept that anything can happen in the market. To trade effectively, traders must abandon the need to predict outcomes and focus on their edge, risk management, and consistency in execution.

I understand the absolute necessity of these principles of consistent success and, therefore, I never violate them. This chapter discusses the importance of risk management. Traders must define the risks they are willing to take and follow these rules. Proper risk management ensures that losses do not destroy capital and traders can stay in the game. If you can’t trust yourself to be objective and to always act in your own best interests, achieving consistent results will be next to impossible.

I just finished Trading in the Zone. One of the biggest things I got out of it is that after you place a trade, you don’t need to know what’s going to happen next to make money. This means that no matter how much you learn about the market’s behavior, no matter how brilliant an analyst you become, you will never learn enough to anticipate every possible way that the market can make you wrong or cause you to lose money.” Lccn 00045251 Ocr_converted abbyy-to-hocr 1.1.20 Ocr_module_version 0.0.17 Openlibrary OL18321146M Openlibrary_edition

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop