HG Hygienic Whirlpool Bath Cleaner, Naturally Formulated Internal Bathroom Hot Tube System Cleaner, Removes Scale Grease, Soap, Smells & Oil Residue – 1 L (448100106)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

HG Hygienic Whirlpool Bath Cleaner, Naturally Formulated Internal Bathroom Hot Tube System Cleaner, Removes Scale Grease, Soap, Smells & Oil Residue – 1 L (448100106)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Is your whirlpool bath really clean? How about the pipework? Whirlpool pumps and damp, humid pipes are a natural haven for bacteria, dirt, and grime. Bath deposits such as soap, shampoo, and hair can build up within the pipework and are all ready to return the next time you use the bath. Follow our top tips to keep your whirlpool bath clean and fresh. Should you notice the need for higher frequency scrubbings, then make sure that it gets done as needed so that your tub remains sparklingly sanitary. Conclusion percent had fungi and 34 percent contained staphylococcus, which can cause deadly staph infections.” For stubborn stains, make a paste with baking soda and a little water. Apply this paste, let it sit for 10 minutes, and then scrub. Whirlpool bathtubs also require more cleaning than normal bathtubs since dirt, grime and bacteria can build up in the jets, especially if you neglect to frequently clean them. Allowing the dirt to build up in your jets will lead to these contaminants being circulated in your water turning your relaxing bath into a breeding ground for germs and bacteria which can in turn lead to skin irritation and rashes and may also in some cases aggravate allergies. How to Clean Your Whirlpool Bathtub

Is the surface of your tub in need of a little cleaning as well? Try using a non-abrasive cleaner to gently scrub the interior of your tub (see this post for my favorite products for deep bathroom cleaning). Be sure not to use any sort of an abrasive cleaner as this could potentially scratch the surface. Use a toothbrush around the handles and the faucet and follow with wiping down the interior with a cleaning cloth or rag. Use a long handled cotton swab or an old toothbrush dipped in vinegar to clean mildew and soap scum from around the jets. A good time to do this is after you have done a thorough cleaning of the inner workings of the bathtub. Preventing Bacteria and Germs in your Jetted Whirlpool Tub Because I have a whirlpool bathtub, I know the importance of keeping my tub clean. For the health of myself and my family, I clean mine regularly. Why a Whirlpool Bathtub Needs To Be Cleaned Don’t forget to clean the tap handles and waterline, as these areas often accumulate soap scum and residues.Using a dry microfiber cloth, wipe down the tub’s interior to prevent water spots and ensure a polished look. Some foaming will occur so never leave unattended, always close the air valve/turn to minimum whilst the whirlpoolsystem is running. Fill the bathtub with warm water, covering the jets. Run the jets for at least 15 minutes. Drain the tub as usual. Heavy Duty Cleaning, Flushing the Whirlpool System

In between cleaning applications the regular use of Pure-Spa 'Whirlpool Sanitiser Tablets' will help to treat your system effectively to minimise the growth of bacteria, thereby leaving your Whirlpool bath system fresher & more hygienic after each use. Introduce two cups of distilled white vinegar or half a cup of liquid chlorine bleach. Remember, never mix vinegar and bleach as this can produce harmful fumes. Do not worry too much though as the deep cleaning process does not differ too much from your regular weekly clean. However instead of your usual detergent in its place a dedicated Whirlpool pipe cleaner such as Pro-Kleen Whirlpool cleaner or Internal pipe Cleaner. Simply add the correct dosage for the capacity of your tub which is usually between 500-750ml then fill it with water to cover the jets and then power up the tub and run for 15-30 minutes. Pour 250ml of cleaner into the whirlpool and activate the main pump at high speed for 1 hour with the air control valves closed and all filters removed

Cleanipedia PH. All-Purpose Vinegar: How to Use Vinegar to Clean the Bathroom. Cleanipedia PH. Published October 12, 2018. Accessed February 19, 2023. https://www.cleanipedia.com/ph/bathroom-cleaning/vinegar-for-cleaning-how-to-use-vinegar-to-clean-the-bathroom.html By following this detailed step-by-step guide, you’ll ensure that your whirlpool bath remains in pristine condition, ready for your next relaxing soak. Maintenance Tips Activate the jets on high and let them run for 15 minutes. This process will help push out any debris or residues from the internal plumbing. Bill Soukup, President, Scientific Biofilm Solutions states that jetted bathtubs have about 15 to 20 feet of plumbing lines that run underneath the tub where warm stagnant water remains after each bath; this makes it the perfect breeding ground for bacteria and mold and mildew to grow. Using a soft cloth, gently scrub the tub’s surface in circular motions. For the jets, use an old toothbrush to reach inside and around them.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop