Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Forever Pour Homme Eau De Parfum 50ml

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Forever Pour Homme Eau De Parfum 50ml

RRP: £34.00
Price: £17
£17 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I live in the southern hemisphere and we are going into autumn now so I think it might be the wrong time to try this. The funny and impressive thing is that this counts for many more fragranticans out there except from me. Magnetic white musks dominate the drydown, while earthy vetiver, sourced from the Indonesian island of Java, extends the fragrance’s allure, its woody quality creating an irresistible and enduring sensuality. Fragrances like versace pour homme, or artisan pure are a good example of a well made bright sour citrus. So, the original EDT is more of a woody, kind of green (because of bamboo) and soft white musky character.

Do note that this is an Eau de Parfum and is labeled so on the bottle, so I wouldn't recommend overspraying in an attempt to improve its performance. This would be great for people that want something laundry fresh with some light white flowers and warmth. It lasts a long time on me for a citrus freshie, all day in some cases, and that dry down is actually great. The blood orange, orange blossom, and cashmeran veer this fragrance off into a different territory - much sweeter and more floral.Imagine you’re fresh out of the shower on a summer morning and you lather yourself in a TF Neroli Portofino scented body butter, maybe even a quick spritz of NPA on each arm, then get dressed in a pair of shorts and simple white tank and sandals. I don't know if it's my skin (though I've never had any "problem" with other perfumes), or if it's a faulty batch, but I'm 100% sure it's not a fake one because I bought it at Sephora. Listen, I have never been attacked by wasp but when i started wearing this perfume it's like im a bug magnet all of a sudden.

A single half of a full-grown beauty and seven good squeezes later, I would always start my day, the right way.I reapplied it before going out around ten, I didn't shower when I got home, and when I got up at nine the next morning I could still smell it on my skin. Inspired by the Mediterranean sea, this is a sunny and sensual scent that evokes memories of long summer days. I've never been a LB fan, but I tested this and was intrigued by the lovely orange blossom note that seemed to dominate.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop