Switch Accessory ASIN 9

Switch Accessory ASIN 9

RRP: £10.36
Price: £5.18
£5.18 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Always attach the Joy-Con strap accessories to the Joy-Con when using them as detached wireless controllers. By accepting these services, we are able to show you videos or other media content hosted by external providers. I would expect that most devices would need to have the case removed to fit, as all of mine did, including a iPhone 16 pro max. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.

Design for Joycon Strap】The 3rd party joycon wrist straps are compatible with the original controllers. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. Any BAQ battery supplied will be backed up with CE test certificates, any part that would have ordinarily had a logo (like Samsung battery covers or Sony screens) will be supplied without the logos to ensure that trademarks are respected and complied with.Any part we sell as BAQ will be the best new part we can source, only being matched by “Authorised”, Service Pack and Original items. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. If you need advice or support for your product, please in the first instance contact the support provider using the number on this support page.

I couldn’t change the sl and sr buttons on the right joycon but that was an issue with my original joy cons. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. They do make the shoulder buttons on when holding the controller sideways more comfortable and easier to use. For this reason, we use cookies and third-party services to improve the services we offer, display relevant advertisments and receive usage statistics.Please note: Virtual goods are eligible for PayPal Credit with the exception of electronic gift cards and software downloads. Also, 1-2 Switch has a couple games that use those buttons (like Milk) and Snipperclips (if I remember correctly) uses them as well.

Slide on wrist strap accessory for the Nintendo Switch Joy-con - original quality with locking tab and LED passthrough.Con atractivos precios de venta de joy con strap, es el mejor momento para comprar sus joy con strap en línea hoy!

Join Elite Reward today and earn up to 10% points back with Elite Reward - Our exclusive membership service from GAME.Over the past 12+ years we have saved tens of millions of devices from landfill and given devices a new lease of life, but we know we can do more. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Our promise to you - you can’t lose – join today and if you receive less points back from purchases than the fee you have paid for your membership for 12 months, we will give you the difference back in points.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop