Barbie Rewind Doll

Barbie Rewind Doll

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The first thing that immediately popped in my mind when I heard about the name of the series, 'Rewind Dolls,' was a VHS tape! With a cassette tape doll stand and VHS-themed packaging, Barbie Rewind™ doll makes a totally rad gift for Barbie® collectors and lovers of all things '80s. A lot of fans will see some fun Easter eggs sprinkled in, so keep your eyes out for some totally rad details. I can't wait to see what the designers come up with every year and I'll keep trying to find space for them. Barbie x Mariah Carey Holiday Doll August 2023 release (She might be her own special release apart from the current Barbie Signature "Music Series.

Barbie Rewind ‘80s Edition Doll, Schoolin’ Around, Wearing

This era of dolls means so much to so many people, and it’s how many collectors (including me) got introduced to the Barbie brand. to new heights thanks to a pink peplum blazer (her own unique version of a power suit) and totally awesome accessories like a briefcase and brick cell phone. Totally '80s accessories include a retro computer, heart-shaped backpack with a vintage Barbie® logo, book, pencil, glasses and protractor. Included are all the prom night must haves: a rose bouquet, polaroid camera, sculpted masquerade mask, and a handbag.What makes this collection extra special is its unwavering dedication to detail, some of which is seen in the final box design. Barbie doll is ready for a totally legit dinner party in a fresh dress with big shoulder pads, pink tights, a matching belt and pearly accessories. Inspired by the originals of the ‘80s, the first three dolls in the Barbie Rewind series are iconic in their own right.

page title – Mattel Creations

The Barbie Rewind series continues with the '80s Edition, a totally tubular throwback collection commemorating our fave pop-culture looks from the decade.I was inspired by a lot of the fashions and accessories from that decade in the Barbie portfolio,” he says. With blonde and AA, there is definitely Millie for blonde and then I need to hope that AA will be interesting. The Barbie Rewind™ series continues with the ‘80s Edition, a totally tubular throwback collection commemorating our fave pop-culture looks from the decade.

Barbie Doll | Blonde | 80s Prom | Rewind Series | MATTEL Barbie Doll | Blonde | 80s Prom | Rewind Series | MATTEL

This Barbie Rewind™ doll takes sophisticated style to the max in a fresh dress with big shoulder pads, a pink belt and pearly accessories. Before yoga pants and activewear, there was spandex, legwarmers, and sweat bands – and Barbie always wore it best! A retro Barbie® hairbrush, Superstar face sculpt and bendable knees will make this Barbie Rewind™ doll an instant collector favorite. In terms of categories of Barbies, I collect anything and everything- fashion, fantasy, cultural dolls, and icons. With a cassette tape doll stand and VHS-themed packaging, Barbie Rewind™ doll makes a totally rad gift for Barbie® collectors and lovers of all things 80s!The Superstar era holds a particularly special place in his heart: “Some of my favorite dolls like Dance Club Barbie, Magic Moves Barbie, and Day to Night Barbie were released during this time. cm) wearing top, skirt, jacket, shoes and accessories, briefcase, cell phone, calculator, 2 chart accessories, hairbrush, doll stand and Certificate of Authenticity. This Barbie Rewind™ doll is too cool in school, dressed in a rad varsity jacket paired with a tiered, acid-washed, ruffled skirt. The Barbie Rewind series is a totally tubular throwback, commemorating our fave pop-culture looks from the '80s.

Barbie Rewind Doll and Accessories | Mattel

Designed by Javier Meabe, who grew up playing with and collecting Superstar era dolls, this totally tubular collection is a love letter to the 1980s Barbie dolls you know and love. And I made sure this segment had important elements like big hair, over the top fashion, and of course, that signature Barbie look. With a cassette tape doll stand and VHS-themed packaging, Barbie Rewind™ doll makes a totally rad gift for Barbie® collectors and anyone nostalgic for the 80s. Senior Packaging Designer Laydiana Chiv found refreshingly creative ways to play up the retro theme.Barbie doll looks totally legit in a pink satin blazer, houndstooth skirt, a chunky chain necklace and a bow-detailed pillbox hat. Face paint was also very important, so we brought back that iconic ‘80s vibe that we knew collectors would appreciate. Dolls’ Night Out Barbie Doll is ready to rock in a flashy neon outfit complete with fingerless gloves, boombox and microphone – plus crimped hairstyle! As a Barbie designer and an avid Barbie collector, I wanted to pay tribute to a decade that is so close to my heart,” he says. The Barbie Rewind™ series launches with the 80s Edition, a totally tubular throwback collection commemorating our fave pop-culture looks from the decade.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop