Copydex 260920 Bottle Adhesive - 125 ml , White

Copydex 260920 Bottle Adhesive - 125 ml , White

RRP: £9.60
Price: £4.8
£4.8 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Unlike many other rubber cements, it consists of latex dissolved in water. As such it is relatively non-toxic and so is frequently used in primary schools. It also contains ammonia [2] to stabilise the rubber solution. This is the source of its characteristic smell. Find sources: "Copydex"– news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR ( September 2014) ( Learn how and when to remove this template message)

This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.

Copydex is a common latex-based rubber cement in the UK. It can be easily recognised by its characteristic "fishy" odour. It has been owned since 1986 by Henkel. [1] Uses [ edit ]

I now have an embarrassing ‘Clintonesque’ stain on the front of my trousers, just where you do not want such a stain. I only discovered that I had a problem when I spotted a white blob on the floor. I immediately applied lots of water and rubbed with cloth. Some came off, a lot didn’t. I googled for methods. The photo shows the only hopeful one I found.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop