STAEDTLER 157 SB24 Ergosoft Triangular Colouring Pencils - Assorted Colours (Pack of 24 Pencils)

£0.37
FREE Shipping

STAEDTLER 157 SB24 Ergosoft Triangular Colouring Pencils - Assorted Colours (Pack of 24 Pencils)

RRP: £0.74
Price: £0.37
£0.37 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I was incredibly surprised at just how well Ergosoft layered, perhaps a lot of people using the Ergosoft may not think of it as a pencil that can layer, but as you can see from the images below and my YouTube video review of the pencil, the layering ability is excellent. Thankfully, once you get past the initial learning curve, the available colors blend well enough so that an understanding of color balance will allow an experienced artist to achieve most other desired colors and shades. Coloured pencils in triangular format, such as our STAEDTLER ergosoft or STAEDTLER ergosoft jumbo in lots of bright colours.

Coloured pencils | STAEDTLER Coloured pencils | STAEDTLER

These pencils feature our unique Anti- Break- System: the white protective coating reinforces the lead core and increases break-resistance. With regards to blending, a little bit more work is needed, but never the less, blending is absolutely possible both dry and using OMS. The barrels triangular form does not hinder the pencils sharpening ability at all, the Ergosoft sharpens perfectly with all four of the sharpeners I used, I will say however, when using the hand crank sharpeners, for the first couple of turns, when the pencil is brand new, you can feel the sharpener try to grip the pencil. However, when the young inquisitive mind tries to use the pencils in the book, very little to no color actual leaves the pencil and so the child digs deeper and scribbles with all their might in an attempt to squeeze the last bit of pigment from the pencil, but to no avail. Older children and adults who want to unleash their creativity will also find the ideal products for their needs.The manufacturing process has not changed all that much over the years: individual colour pigments are still mixed with binding agents and pressed into the shape of a lead. There is a designated area on the barrel of the pencil, were you can print your child's name before sending them to school, which I think is an excellent feature; as a parent myself, I know just how much stuff goes missing when the kids head back to school. Staedtler have developed an incredible system to help prevent the core of the pencil from breaking, which is fantastic. These colourful pencils come supplied in a Staedtler desktop box - perfect for safe storage and preservation. With the break-resistant 3mm lead, ergosoft ultra-soft non-slip grip, and reinforced protective coating, these are meant to last for a long time and feel comfortable while doing it.

ergosoft® 157 - Coloured pencil | STAEDTLER ergosoft® 157 - Coloured pencil | STAEDTLER

Thanks to its triangular shape, the pencil sits comfortably in the hand ensuring relaxed and easy colouring. As already mentioned, the pencils themselves come in a triangular shape and have an ergosoft grip to them, which really makes them stand out. Of course you are not going to be able to do a high quality colored pencil art commission using them, but for the audience they are intended, I really think the Ergosoft are an excellent pencil. The barrel of the Ergosoft is triangular, which sounds uncomfortable to hold in your hand, however, I personally feel this shape of barrel, is much more natural than round or hexagonal. Cardboard box containing 12 jumbo coloured pencils (long) in assorted colours with a FREE sharpener?Staedtler make so many wonderful stationary supplies and on a global scale, millions of people world wide have used a Staedtler product at one time or another.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop