Nerf N-Strike Icon Series - Longshot CS-6 Foam 3 in 1 Blaster + 12 Official Nerf Elite Icon Darts - 8+ Years - E8886EU50

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Nerf N-Strike Icon Series - Longshot CS-6 Foam 3 in 1 Blaster + 12 Official Nerf Elite Icon Darts - 8+ Years - E8886EU50

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We ship internationally to a lot of countries such as Australia, Singapore, United States and Europe etc. I started this site after I became a dad - to learn about all of the new blasters and review and catalogue them - because I wanted to share one of my favorite childhood pastimes with my son -- and now, I fell back in love with the hobby!

We started Nerf-ing in the early days where high powered blaster are build with pipes and watching the hobby evolves with the help of 3D printing and the likes of Worker/Artifact that transformed the hobby into what it is today. The Stage 2 kit comes with an all metal trigger, an entire new bolt sled, a new plunger rod and plunger head.You’ll also want to add in the new metal trigger, trigger spring, catch, and catch spring into the blaster now.

The Stage 1 kit includes a new, beefy 8KG spring, a reinforced plunger retention cap, a tougher trigger catch, and stronger catch springs.In addition to aPhillips head screwdriver(or two), you’ll also need a claw hammer, a pair of needle nose pliers, and optionally, a Dremel. This trigger spring was originally designed to push our heavier metal triggers, but can be used with any Longshot trigger. If you bought Stage 1 and Stage 2 from Orange Mod Works, you have a replacement piece for everything here. Make sure you fold out the Longshot’s built-in bipod legs, because there are a few hidden screws underneath them.

What you want to do is refit the new reinforced OMW bolt sled back into the same position the original sled was. I’ve had great experiences with their products in the past and so I had no problems using them again.

All audio, visual and textual content on this site (including all names, characters, images, trademarks and logos) are protected by trademarks, copyrights and other Intellectual Property rights owned by Hasbro or its subsidiaries, licensors, licensees, suppliers and accounts. I’ll be skipping this step, as my Elite Longshot didn’t have any air holes in the breech whatsoever. It also comes with a new O-Ring, trigger spring, plunger screw, and white lithium grease for lubrication.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop