NIKE Men's Air Zoom Structure 22 Competition Running Shoes

NIKE Men's Air Zoom Structure 22 Competition Running Shoes

RRP: £94.99
Price: £47.495
£47.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Nike boasts that " It helps provide extra cushioning for heel-to-toe transitions, supporting runners that tend to overpronate.

Structure Shoes. Nike UK

Actually, the Structure 23 has more in common with the Vomero 11 than any previous Structure version. The Nike Zoom Structure 24 is not listed officially as a stability shoe, but there are several noticeable methods that make this a mild stability shoe. They will be content with the newly designed upper along with new visual design of the Zoom Structure. You get thin reflective strips on both sides of the heel and a single strip on the medial side of the toe box for night-time visibility. Fortunately, version 23 was a departure as it was runnable, but it changed so much it was no longer listed as a stability shoe ( REVIEW).It’s not often that an updated version is so similar to the previous version that you wouldn’t be able to tell which version it is if you were blindfolded and you put both versions on, one on each foot. Although the heel counter provides excellent motion control and reduces the chance of injury, it is ultimately a road shoe and not really suited to coping with more difficut terrain. The fit is still true to size and suitable for wide feet because its forefoot and midfoot are so accommodating. The Structure 23 is Nike’s version of the Ultra Boost ST: high levels of cushioning with a built up medial side. The best thing about the Structure 24 is that it doesn’t feel like a firm, stiff stability trainer that pokes your arch.

Nike React Infinity Run Review: A Half Marathon Weapon! Nike React Infinity Run Review: A Half Marathon Weapon!

The first thing I noticed was how light the upper is but also how well it hugs my feet, even without the laces fastened.

There’s no tongue slide but I did find the Structure 24’s upper warm because of the inner sleeve and all the padding.

Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 Review, Facts, Comparison Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 Review, Facts, Comparison

The effect of foot strike pattern during running on biomechanics, injury and performance: A systematic review and meta-analysis.I could still feel the prominent airbag in the forefoot and the ride was supportive without being firm or stiff. Someone has wide feet, someone over-pronates, someone has too high arches and thus to make a great combination of all of these aspects and attributes in one model, I believe, is for the producer extremely difficult.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop