Schwartz Chip Seasoning Powder, Expertly Blended with Herbs & Spices, Spicy and Sweet Taste, 300g

£16.45
FREE Shipping

Schwartz Chip Seasoning Powder, Expertly Blended with Herbs & Spices, Spicy and Sweet Taste, 300g

RRP: £32.90
Price: £16.45
£16.45 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

So if deep frying I would try and season after you cook but other methods I don't have a problem with seasoning before you cook them. You only need a few simple everyday ingredients, which you most likely have in your kitchen: ( See the recipe card below for the full quantities).

Frozen french fries are easy to season because they have a layer of moisture on them when you remove them from the freezer. I love that the ingredients you use in your recipes are common, as we usually have everything already in the pantry! I love making homemade spice mixes, and getting out all of my little measuring spoons and stirring them up. spices - cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked or sweet paprika and some curry powder (optional). Guaranteed minimum shelf life is 4 months, though best before doesn't mean expiry - it just means we guarantee ideal quality before this date, though it's safe to consume after.The consistency and colour of the natural ingredients in our products may vary slightly depending on the temperature and growing conditions. Add 1 tablespoon freeze-dried minced chives and process again until the chives are reduced to small particles but not completely powdered.

Therefore, our ingredients and associated list of ingredients may from time to time be subject to minor changes. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Not to be confused with the popular seasoning or seasoned salt, french fry seasoning is a combination of the best herbs and spices that bring out the best of the potato! You can also add all the ingredients to a spice jar that has an airtight lid, close the lid then shake to combine. It adds more flavour to French fries than using just plain salt, as well as a lovely warm red colour.

May contain traces of cereals containing gluten, eggs, milk, nuts, soybeans, celery, sesame seeds and peanuts. Schwartz Chip Seasoning is expertly blended with paprika, onion and garlic for perfectly seasoned chips. Bringing you memories of long summer days and fish dinners by the sea, this beautifully sunny chip seasoning blend is a delectable combination featuring spicy paprika, sweet onion and earthy garlic. Within 30 minutes, you’ll have cooked up adelicious and nutritious meal for the whole family to enjoy. Chip spice is a seasoning blend comprising of ground or powdered spices and dried herbs used to season potato chips or french fries.

You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.Sprinkle over mixed vegetables on a roasting tray with a little olive oil, toss to coat and roast in the oven. Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Post Office boxes and BFPO. While the curry powder is optional, I highly recommend it as it adds an earthy flavour and just the right amount of spicyness to the seasoning. In addition to fries, our chips spice is also suitable for other fried and baked potato dishes such as potato wedges or fried potatoes.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop