Pokemon Cards: Jolteon VMAX Premium Collection Box

Pokemon Cards: Jolteon VMAX Premium Collection Box

RRP: £72.26
Price: £36.13
£36.13 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With years of experience, and millions of cards sold we're the highest rated and trusted place for all your TCG supplies.

You can check out our dedicated Gaming Centre page and also see what events we are running 7 days a week. With the artwork released last year in the Japanese TCG, English fans have been anticipating these cards to drop for a while. What I also love about this product is that there’s a great range of sets from the Sword and Shield era. You can play the TCG either offline, or online – as all packs come with an online code, as well as physical playing cards.The promos have texture, and to have two such rare cards as an extra in a premium box is brilliant value for money. With three outstanding Evolutions to choose from, these Pokémon VMAX Premium Collections let you show off your elemental mastery!

This was always one I was desperate to get my hands on, because the artwork on the promo cards is just so stunning.If you’re looking to complete your Eeveelution set, Evolving Skies has them all – V cards, VMAX’s, full arts, secret rares and alternate arts! Ranging from the newest set for Pokémon to release, Fusion Strike, all the way back to one of the first releases from the Sword and Shield era, Rebel Clash.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop