La Riche New Directions Semi-Permanent Hair Colour, 88 ml, Fluorescent Orange

La Riche New Directions Semi-Permanent Hair Colour, 88 ml, Fluorescent Orange

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Bright Orange Hair Dye– This style is the very generic colour that you will see many people using to achieve a vibrant and eye-catching hairstyle. To achieve the best results for orange hair colour with this dye, you will have to start from a lighter hair colour. However if you’re looking to get a more understated tone and don’t want to deal with bleaching, the compensation of a bright orange dye will lead you to the colour you desire. The dye will show up on even the darkest hair. Though, you shouldn’t expect the lightest orange result if your natural hair is dark.

One of the biggest decisions when it comes to how you look is the choice of hair dye colours. Although it might not seem like a big deal, the colour of your hair can change everything about your style, wardrobe and even your personality! At Blue Banana, we’re dedicated to making sure that you make the right choice when it comes to colour which is why we’ve provided our customers with a wide range of different shades and tones. When making my toner I first start with a small amount of Silver Toner in the bowl. I would say about a teaspoon but I’ve never actually measured. I also like to make A LOT of this up as you can pop it in a bottle/tub for another time if you do make too much. I then pour conditioner into the bowl and mix. When working with ultra pale orange to nearly yellow I make it to the the colour of a blue bleach mixture. So pale blue, but not so pale its white (I have included a photo). At Blue Banana, we are dedicated to providing the best quality hair dye brands for you. Whether you’re in the mood for a vibrant colour effect like the Manic Panic range or a rich La Riche Directions effect, you can get what you need. A number of the brands in our collection are Vegan-friendly so you don’t have to compromise on your morals for a colourful new hairstyle. If you would like to get a fun colour but on a one-time basis then our hair colour brands like Stargazer and Splat provide hair gels and hair chalks that allow you to make a big difference to your hair that will simply wash away when you want to get rid of it. Don’t mix with peroxide: as all it will do is stop the colour from working properly and may hinder the end result.This is somewhat of a muted orange that will be much more wearable than many other orange shades. You may liken this orange to the inside of a papaya. The formula contains both methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone. Both of these are known to be toxic at certain concentrations. They may also cause allergic reactions. You’re unlikely to experience adverse effects, as these ingredients are used in very low concentrations.

Red Hair Dye – This is one of the more versatile colour hair dyes available. The bright, natural and pastel red dyes are available to produce the exact colour you are trying to achieve. A darker deep red hair dye will allow you to have a natural hair colour while also straying from the more common shades of natural hair. The brighter reds are a fiery colour that stands out nicely against the natural colours of other people. Following Instructions: read through the dye instructions on the box and follow them to the letter. If you leave the neon orange hair dye on for longer or shorter than they recommend, you may end up with a different shade than expected. Directions usually lasts between 2-6 weeks and will gradually fade over time, depending on how often you wash your hair. Dry shampoo can help prolong the colour.

Title

Additionally, you can mix Directions shades with each other allowing you to create your perfect colour with ease! Completely cruelty-free & vegan-friendly. Blue Hair Dye –Getting a blue hair effect is another great option for those who are looking for pastel or bright hair colours. Something like a blue steel colour will give you the perfect pastel silver-blue colour that makes a cool impression. Even the dark blue hair colours are excellent as bright hair colour looks as they’re so vibrantly unnatural in colour. All the colours can be mixed together: which means you’re not limited by what you see on the chart. I mixed apricot and tangerine together to achieve the orange I desired (pictured below). The dye’s longevity range is not very targeted. For some, it only lasts 5 washes, while it may last 40 washes for others. This makes some doubt the staying power of the dye. How much better would Twilight have been if Kristen Stewart had kept her orange hair during filming? Okay, so maybe it wouldn’t have improved the film that much…. But you can’t deny that the carrot orange hair dye really suited her style. The simple orange colour she used gave her natural brunette hair a warm orange tint. To achieve this you can experiment with using hair dye without applying bleach.

Even though the dye won’t harm your hair, the risk of an allergic reaction still stands. After all, the dye does have an undisclosed fragrance and contains both methylchloroisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone. There is no better way to be inspired to make the leap into a new hair colour than looking at some of the stunning colour effects that others have achieved. That’s why we’ve got a little list of our favourite celebrities that have used orange colour hair dye to achieve the look that they wanted. Directions Hair Dye - You will fall in love with the new colours in the range! Bright and bold colours, unique shades and tones, and soft pastels. You will find a Directions Hair Colour that's perfect for you! You can even combine the colours and create your look... the possibilities are endless!Satisfied customers emphatically state that this is the best semi-permanent dye they’ve ever used. They also say that the dye lasts and lasts. 2. Punky Flame Semi-Permanent Conditioning Hair Color– Runner Up for Best Orange Semi-Permanent Dye From beautiful, natural-looking auburns to bright orange hair colour; fiery hair is the perfect way to express your fierce personality! The warm shades of orange hair dye compliment most skin tones, sparkle beautifully in the summer sun and inject some warmth into otherwise chilly winter wardrobes. Shades of Orange Hair Dye Once you are done, rinse well and then style as normal or leave to dry naturally. If you find its not dark enough you can do it again (Although clarify the hair first as it will help for a more even result and remove any silicones the conditioner may have added to the hair), if its a little too intense (You have silver/blue streaks) after a couple of washes or so these will fade. Hair Starting colour, a pale golden yellow with some light orange tones The finished results after the Directions Silver. A more toned shade that appears light and less orange – certainly more liveable till its time to colour again! This dye was created with the health of your hair and scalp at the forefront. That’s why it doesn’t contain harsh chemicals known to eat away at your hair cuticles.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop