Willow Wheelie Bin Screen (Double)

Willow Wheelie Bin Screen (Double)

RRP: £129.99
Price: £64.995
£64.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This is definitely one of the most flexible options on this list, and it's also a very affordable one. This trellis screen doesn't need to be anchored (though it can be). It can be moved easily, or if you prefer, you can simply leave it in place and use it as support for plants whilst it still covers your bins. Both screens and covers are pretty basic, so you shouldn't be too overwhelmed with features. However, there are a few things you can look for when comparing different models: As we said above, there are really two solid options here. Which one you go with will really depend on your needs, but here are the broad categories: Bin Screens The Selections triple wheelie bin screen can help keep your driveway looking smart, keeping three plastic bins covered up with attractive willow panels. Best For: Those with a higher budget, those willing to do a little work to really hide their bins away Bin Covers / Vinyls

It can get really annoying when you do up the garden or the house and no matter how nice you get it looking, your wheelie bins just end up ruining it. Everyone knows this struggle and it takes away all the effort you put in, so it’s always good to find some suitable cover or item that hides away your bins and even better, blends in with the garden. When considering the aesthetic side of things, units aren’t the best, but they don’t look bad. For gardens with plenty of flowering plants, we suggest trellising screens. If you have lots of greenery or lots of plants, covers will help blend the bins in. How many bins? As with anything you buy, there are a few things that you'll need to think about before making your investment: What Is Your Budget? However, there has also been a surge of trellising screens that have been used as wheelie bin screens too. This is effectively just some natural looking or wooden trellising that’s designed to cover off your bin, and they look fantastic in the garden to say the least. They make things look more natural and bring a new aesthetic to your outdoor area or garden. wheelie bin screen

Best Sellers

With covers you’ll only need as many as the number of bins you have, assuming of course one screening cover will cover the entirety of each bin. So, just consider the price when you’re buying your screens, and hopefully it won’t run your wallet dry! Why not build your own wheelie bin screen? Obviously you always have to consider price with any product, but for wheelie bin screens it’s especially important. This is because for effective screening, chances are you’ll need to buy more than one screen. With units this isn’t really a problem (as long as you buy a screen big enough for the amount of bins you have!) but it will be for trellising or covers. Are you willing to do any maintenance or upkeep? Neither screens nor covers require much maintenance, but you may find that some manufacturers recommend wooden screens to be stained or treated against rot. How Much Time Do I Have? The panels are hinged allowing you to easily access your bins if you need to relocate them or if you just want to put the rubbish out. Each comes with its own set of wall hooks. These are used if you wish to anchor the panels onto a wall or the side of your home.

Personally I’m a massive fan of the wood effect in my garden as it really does make things look more natural, but for how light weight it is and its material, it’s really strong and I don’t worry about it falling over or standing. It’s really versatile and is a pleasure to put up, and I’ve had no issues with it so far. The only thing that concerned me was maybe how it will last in harsh weather or when it gets dirty, but since its natural material unlike most other screens, it should be fine. After a closer look I also realised I could just apply a wood preserver, and because it’s wooden, a couple of screws into the wall were dead easy to secure it even more. This might not have been necessary at all and I’m sure it will last absolutely fine, but it just gave me that piece of mind. The screening is made from 4 separate panels that are connected by easy to attach hinges on the metal frame (the front has 2 panels). When together, the screen measures 115cm high by 180cm wide and 81cm deep. The hinged side panels can be opened easily to access the bin when it is time for the refuse to be collected, and just as easy to close afterwards. The panels are hinged allowing you to easily access your bins if you need to relocate them or if you just want to put the rubbish out. The good news is that you're unlikely to need to do much maintenance here at all. Both covers and screens may need a hose down once in a while to keep them clean and looking good. Some screens, particularly those that use wood, may need staining or treating annually. You'll need to read and abide by the manufacturer's instructions on this, though for the most part screens do tend to be maintenance-free. How We Selected Our Top Screens and CoversIt doesn’t feel cheap or flimsy and feels like its high quality, which is really important for wheelie bin screens since they’re going to be outside and, well frankly, next to your bins. It needs to be able to withstand quite a bit of dirt and mess, as well as not become ruined or dirty too easily when the bin gets a bit too full.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop