Perler Deluxe Fused Bead Kit-Harry Potter Multi Coloured 80-54345

Perler Deluxe Fused Bead Kit-Harry Potter Multi Coloured 80-54345

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

One of the strengths of the HP franchise is the vast array of unique objects and creatures that populate this world. It is truly an example of amazing world-building. Find your favorite Harry Potter things from the list below. The Sorting Hat and a Hogwarts Letter My niece is just starting to get into Harry Potter (she’s ten), so she and I made a bunch of patterns together (cause she also love perler beads). Another Note: some beads melt faster than others (clear melts faster than white, for example). So some holes might be larger than others. It’s okay! That’s part of the look of the project. Iron the Other Side

roxanne robbins - Pinterest

This is a great way to introduce your kids to the Harry Potter series. I can’t believe it’s been 26 years since the first book, but it has – and (if you haven’t already), you can start to share the wizarding world with your children. Here’s a basic pattern of Hermione in her Hogwarts uniform. It’s very easy to do and follow. Hermione Granger Chibi Perler beads are recommended for ages six and up, so this is a very fun craft to try with your littles. Children love perler beads (also known as hama beads, fuse beads, or melty beads). But don’t be shy – adults love them too! Tips for Using Perler Beads I remember when the Harry Potter series came out. I was 20 years old and you can bet your sweet bippy I bought the books. The Philosopher’s Stone was the first, and I read it the same day I bought it. The HP world has wands made of wood but Lissy Lou of Handmadelissylou made colorful interpretations using Perler beads. These simple designs are perfect for very young beginners. Choose from Ron’s, Hermione’s, or Harry’s wand. Harry’s Trunk DIGITAL CAMERACrafter Isaletheia says she created this design for a client who requested for a Hedwig dropping off a letter to our dear Harry Potter. Winged Key This HP plaque is sure to a conversation starter if you put it up in any room. You’ll need a good amount of red and yellow beads though. Harry Potter Designs Doesn’t it look deadly? Remember what Hermione said. “ The cry of the Mandrake is fatal to anyone who hears it.“ Butterbeer bieraubeurre-biouxtiy-hellocestmarine Since the release of the first novel, six more books have been released – and a total of more than 600 million copies have been sold. That makes Harry Potter the best selling book series in history!

Beads Harry - Etsy Perler Beads Harry - Etsy

Finally, we get to Hufflepuff. Their crest (earth element) is yellow and their animal is the badger which stands for a Hufflepuff’s hard work, loyalty, and tenacity. HP Logo, Hedwig, And The Golden Snitch Cause there are movies too. Which, I haven’t seen all of the movies – but I have seen the first four. There are eight total. This thing is a multi billion dollar franchise, my friends. Making Perler beads is a ton of fun. It’s inexpensive, you just need a few things to get started, and there is no limit to how creative you can get with the projects you make. If you’re a fan of Harry Potter, you will surely enjoy these Harry Potter Perler bead patterns. I’m excited to share them with you today! There are several on my list, and they’re all free for you to try. I’ve got all the characters, symbols, house crests, and tons of other patterns you’re going to love.We have a long list of curated samples and ideas. First off, we share some creative crafts followed by Harry Potter designs. Then we showcase all your favorite Harry Potter characters and things from the books and the movies. There are a ton of things you can do with Perler beads, and when you add the rich world of Harry Potter into the mix, you can come up with a lot of amazing and even jaw-dropping projects. A few of these patterns are larger than a 29 x 29 pegboard, so you’ll either need a extra large pegboard(49 x 69 tall) or to put multiple square peg boards together to form a larger “canvas.” Add a winged key to your Harry Potter Perler bead collection. This winged key by Quirky Cat makes a nice addition if you ever decide to make the hanging charms in the Crafts section above. Similar Posts: Here’s Harry with huge eyes and a sparkly wand in hand. Can you spot his scar? Harry Potter In Autumn Colors

Beads | Smyths Toys UK Beads | Smyths Toys UK

Do you want a simpler design? Here is an easier one that has lesser details and beads. It’s still cute, don’t you think? Harry Chasing After The Snitch I’m guessing you’ve probably read the books and seen the movies too. And maybe you’re ready to get creative with some cute Harry Potter crafts? If you are a couple or have a BFF you want to give a matching gift to, these Fred and George keychains are a great idea. You can even change up the letter on the sweaters if you want to customize your presents. 3D Time Turner

Little kiddos will love this bright red train. See how it’s parked at King’s Cross Station Platform 9¾. Beautiful Hedwig Ron Weasley fans, here’s a really cute pattern of the funny and loyal wizard. You can’t miss Ron’s red hair. Ron, Hermione, and Harry Character Patterns

Harry potter hama beads ideas | harry potter perler beads 19 Harry potter hama beads ideas | harry potter perler beads

Trelawney: “ I was saying that Saturn was surely in a position of power in the heavens at the moment of your birth… your dark hair… your mean stature… tragic losses so young in life… I think I am right in saying, my dear, that you were born in midwinter?“ Before we get into the patterns, I want to review a few basics of using fuse beads to make sure you get the best results. If you don’t want the tips, scroll down to the bottom to get the Harry Potter perler bead patterns. The Harry Potter saga uses a lot of gold and silver just generally speaking. You can substitute them with a shade of yellow or light gray in a pinch. Everybody needs coasters for their cold drinks. We might as well make some Harry Potter ones. These also make for perfect gifts for fellow HP aficionados. Wand Bookmarks

Remember that the overall goal is to melt the beads together on both sides while still leaving the holes open. Here’s how you get the best results (with a rainbow as an example). Use Ironing or Parchment Paper Vibbedille created this beautiful (and big!) Harry Potter figure. The crafter had to use 14 plates for beading. To put it against the wall, Vibbedille used nano tape. This would also look great as a standee on your table if you can find a suitable mount for it. In this design, Harry is wearing his signature glasses and Hogwarts scarf with wand at the ready. Luna Lovegood Spectrespecs and Radish earrings Here are more décor from Lucinda of Swish and Stitch. If you’ve already been sorted, it’s important to have your house crest on you. It’s easy making these Perler bead house crests. Are you Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, or Slytherin? Harry Potter Character Keychains

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop