CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 (PC4-28800) C18 AMD Optimized Memory – Black

£9.9
FREE Shipping

CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 (PC4-28800) C18 AMD Optimized Memory – Black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Custom Performance PCB: Provides the highest signal quality for the greatest level of performance and stability. Going forward I guess I cant have all 4 of these working together ? unless someone knows any settings to try ?

It's a theory that may seems reasonable but I cannot confirm for sure in any way and would be interesting to understand the difference.My online research has found till now that everyone with hynix chip (RAM version 5.39) have the Intel optimized(B) module while those who owns the samsung b-die (RAM version 4.31) have the AMD Optimized(Z) module. I'm sorry to revive an old thread but i'm investigating the issue and I have a theory that i could not confirm or discard as invalid. Ideally want 3600mhz CL16 but only seem to find the following also dont want to going with another vendor prefer to stay within icue to control everything

The CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 seems to be optimized for Intel boards. It runs at a slightly higher voltage than the CMK16GX4M2Z3200C16 and supports XMP 2.0. The CMK16GX4M2Z3200C16 appears to be optimized for Ryzen. Maximum Bandwidth and Tight Response Times: Optimized for peak performance on the latest Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards. I forgot to take a screenshot from Thaiphoon Burner and I had this memory for a weekend only so you have to trust me there is a Micron E-die. CPU-Z is showing only Micron.Next Generation Software: Take control in CORSAIR iCUE software and synchronize lighting with other CORSAIR RGB products, including CPU coolers, keyboards and fans. I specifically want the samsung b-die version (the Vengeance cost ~170€ while others ram modules like G skill Flare X or other modules with samsung b-die chip usually costs 200€+).

CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO is optimised for peak performance on the latest Intel® and AMD DDR4 motherboards, ensuring outstanding results each and every time. For a seamless install the VENGEANCE RGB PRO does not require wires or cables. Klarna Bank AB (publ) is Authorised by the Swedish Financial Services Authority (Finansinspektionen) and is subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority. It may be that the CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 (Optimized for Intel) is using the less expensive and worse hynix chips (they have problems with AM4 but works good with Intel) whileCreate and Customize: Choose from a wide variety of pre-set lighting profiles, and experiment with of user adjustable effects and colors to perfectly match your system .

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop