Lady Midnight: Collector's Edition (Volume 1) (The Dark Artifices)

£7.495
FREE Shipping

RRP: £14.99
Price: £7.495
£7.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Before we are treated to a new episode of Cassandra Clare’s Secrets of Blackthorn Hall today, I have a surprise for readers from the United Kingdom and [. The first 100-200 pages were kind of slow, but I think it was more just getting used to a new world with new characters and a new story. but i love dru and livvy and tavvy too, and i genuinely feel like they each added so much to this book.

I mean, who in their right minds would allow two 12 years old kids making permanent life decision like this?I know I left a lot of things out in this review but it’d take me forever to tell you about every single thing I hated. And though I think this becomes much more clear in book two, it’s clear from the beginning that hate is about to be the villain.

But it has been five years since then, and the Cold Peace is still being held up by the Shadowhunters, making it so no one can help or work with the fae. In a secret world where half-angel warriors are sworn to fight demons, parabatai are partners in battle; best friends. I'm so happy to see Cassie Clare growing so successfully, in her writing and creativity most of all.

By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Emma and the Blackthorns are living back at the LA Institute, and upholding that law even though they know it’s wrong. I'm so happy that Cassandra Clare wrote about mental illnesses in the Shadowhunter community and why we haven't really seen it so far in any of her other books.

Waterstones Exclusive Edition: This edition sold by Waterstones includes a map of Shadowhunter Los Angeles, the short story included in first editions, and Cassandra Clare's guide to Emma's Los Angeles. When the bodies of humans and faeries are found murdered in the same way Emma's parents were when she was a child, an uneasy alliance is formed.

The faeries are desperate to find out who is murdering their kind-and they need the Shadowhunters' help to do it. I definitely cried so much AGAIN because of all the feels, and I think I have a new found appreciation for certain parts of the story! And if you guys think it's rude or lame that I'm "targeting" you then it's rude and lame that you're targeting the author, and some of you, even the fandom. The faeries are desperate to find out who is murdering their kind and they need the Shadowhunters' help to do it.

So, uh, it turns out I like Cassandra Clare books now, and I think she's just improved significantly at creating lovable characters and narratives I personally find compelling, and I am so glad I have learned to love this. Together with her parabatai Julian Blackthorn, Emma must learn to trust her head and her heart as she investigates a demonic plot that stretches across Los Angeles, from the Sunset Strip to the enchanted sea that pounds the beaches of Santa Monica. With her parabatai Julian Blackthorn, she patrols the streets of a secret Los Angeles where vampires party on the Sunset Strip, and faeries teeter on the edge of open war with Shadowhunters. I can't remember ever having so many theories for a series, and I am just EXPLODING with all of the new information that's revealed to us.I never mind the romance, I enjoy it but I don’t see it as the driving force for a book, or at least I thought so, now I’m not sure.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop