ASUS S200E 11.6-inch Touchscreen VivoBook (Intel Pentium 1.5 GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD

£9.9
FREE Shipping

ASUS S200E 11.6-inch Touchscreen VivoBook (Intel Pentium 1.5 GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The brand's unique identifier for a product. Multiple product codes can be mapped to one mother product data-sheet if the specifications are identical. We map away wrong codes or sometimes logistic variants. Rating: Total score: 80% performance: 60% display: 80% mobility: 83% workmanship: 90% ergonomy: 90% emissions: 90% I am very glad that I could help. Thanks for the kind comment and for taking the time to comment even after all these years. Have a GREAT day!! 👍 Select [Live Update] ④, and then select [Latest] ⑤,here you can learn more about MyASUS - Customer Support introduction.

Asus VivoBook S200E (English - 102 pages) User manual Asus VivoBook S200E (English - 102 pages)

Thank you for your detailed comment. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing a crashing issue with your S200 🙁 It sounds like you really have done everything possible. Intel’s Ultrabook concept has seen all manner of gorgeous, slim-and-light laptops make their way through the PC Pro office, but one thing they’ve never been is cheap. Now Asus is attempting to right that wrong with its VivoBook S200E, a compact little laptop which crams in a Core i3 processor alongside Windows 8 and an 11.6in touchscreen. Viewing angles are what always suffer from this display technology but actually this screen does pretty well. Colours are accurate enough and under normal circumstances you shouldn't be bothered by its limitations. Can you elaborate on the issue(s) you are experiencing with clean installing Win8 Pro on the S200E/X202E/Q200E style laptops? Under the ROG (Republic of Gamers) brand name, ASUS manufactures gaming laptops known by gamers for their powerful specifications, dedicated graphics cards, high refresh rate displays and advanced cooling systems.Multimedia, Budget Multimedia, Gaming, Budget Gaming, Lightweight Gaming, Business, Budget Office, Workstation, Subnotebooks, Ultrabooks, Chromebooks Each of several items in a list, preceded by a bullet symbol for emphasis. For easy access to this data, refer to the "BulletPoints" tag in XML or JSON. Also, I am not sure where the configuration file is normally located on the Elan drivers? But if you give me a rough idea where to look I will try to find it… Please let me know if you have any other questions and I would love to hear what SSD you are using for your upgrade 🙂

ASUS UK Download Center | Official Support | ASUS UK

HDD SSD comparison photo Samsung 840 512GB 7mm SSD, ready for installation SSD installed in ASUS S200E/X202E/Q200E did a ‘new hardware found’ dialog box popup in Windows the first time you booted your laptop after installing the card? Gently prying the bottom of the case open Tools to keep the cover open while continuing work Keep it open so you can continue to pop the retention tabs open if you have not updated to the latest BIOS/UEFI version for your S200E I would try recommending that as sometimes improvements there can reduce fan usageProduct name is a brand's identification of a product, often a model name, but not totally unique as it can include some product variants. Product name is a key part of the Icecat product title on a product data-sheet.

Asus VivoBook S200E Core i3 Windows 8 11.6 inch Touchscreen

The speakers really aren't that bad, either. Many laptops like this can sound quite nasty, but the S200 does a pretty good job of putting out sound that at least sounds nicely rounded instead of shrill and piercing. The screen is standard TN fare, so if you're looking for an IPS panel you're going to have to spend a bit more money. But it's decent enough, and for most people we imagine it would be absolutely adequate. The only thing you might find missing is an optical disk drive but if you want one of those you're going to need to choose a different class of device. created by ASUS: a data-sheet is imported from an official source from a manufacturer. But the data-sheet is not yet standardized by an Icecat editor. The extremely rigid aluminum chassis features very high build quality and surpasses some Ultrabooks. The quality of the input devices is also higher then average for this segment of the market.The preparation is finished, please enters the BIOS Utility. Here you can learn more about How to enter the BIOS Utility. Aside from the diminutive power adapter with 33 Watts, a few pamphlets, and a cleaning cloth, there are no additional items in the box. Thank you for your comment. I am sorry to hear that things are not working correctly yet with your upgraded wifi card. 🙁 Wifi antenna cable came as a pair, I split them apart and removed one of them Routing for the new wifi antenna Tool pointing to hard drive location Because of the aforementioned CPU throttling, the VivoBook doesn't achieve its full potential and scores only 2081 pointsin the system benchmark test PCMark 7. Since the PCMark tests are influenced greatly by hard drive performance, the difference to some Ultrabooks has to be put in perspective: an upgrade with an SSD would significantly improve the performance of the little subnotebook.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop