3.5mm Stereo Audio Switch Audio Switcher Passive Speaker Headphone Manual Selector Splitter Box Audio Sharing

£18.985
FREE Shipping

3.5mm Stereo Audio Switch Audio Switcher Passive Speaker Headphone Manual Selector Splitter Box Audio Sharing

RRP: £37.97
Price: £18.985
£18.985 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The gaming headset space, much like many other parts of the audio industry, is rife with exaggerated language and gimmicky-sounding features that often don’t add much of anything to your experience. All of these Bluetooth adapters are good choices, but our overall pick is the HomeSpot BlueTooth Transmitter. That said, we did notice a few tricky moments with the tap gesture controls - they're not all too reliable, to the point where we gave up trying shortly into our testing.

Having the volume control on the headset wire is useful so you can switch it up on the go, and the memory foam ear cups ensure it won’t feel itchy or uncomfortable even after long gaming sessions on the Nintendo Switch. Though it may not be too flashy, the balanced sound profile and solid construction make it a top option.However, cross-platform games like Fortnite, Warframe , and Dauntless support native voice chat through the headphone jack. It may seem a little overwhelming, but we have you covered with some of the best Nintendo Switch headsets. This means you’ll get a crisp output that won’t completely blow your mind but will service any game, song, or video that you throw at it, sending immersive detail to your ears with ease.

With the Nova Pro is obviously far out in front, there was a solid similarity between the sound profile here and in the SteelSeries Arctis Nova 7. Attention is paid across the full soundstage, but we were particularly impressed by the full-bodied dialogue and punchy lower ranges. How-To Geek's product recommendations come from the same team of experts that have helped people fix their gadgets over one billion times.Outside of gaming, you'll find her re-watching Gilmore Girls or trying to cram yet another collectible onto a shelf that desperately needs some organizing. There's no way I can play competitively online with that setup so I guess it's back to sitting uncomfortably close to the screen and Switch for me. I might try to see how difficult it is to pair my Samsung Galaxy Buds+ and my old Bose SoundLink speaker. Although it seems that the maximum volume is always below that of other audio devices (we changed to wired Apple earphones to test and found the maximum volume noticeably louder — uncomfortably so, but obviously your mileage will vary here), you may have 'Lower Maximum Headphone Volume' enabled.

When wearing earbuds, it’s important that the ear tips seal to your ear canal entrances for optimal isolation and noise canceling, if applicable. The affordable headset comes in a variety of colors, and its lightweight design is perfect for long gaming sessions. A wired headset will be a lot cheaper but can be limiting, especially if you're looking to play with your console in docked mode.Audiophiles take note: the HomeSpot Bluetooth Transmitter also supports SBC, Qualcomm aptX, and Qualcomm aptX Low Latency codecs, The light in the center indicates what type of codec you're currently using, and they can be swapped with just a button press. The HomeSpot Bluetooth Transmitter for Nintendo Switch is a small and easy-to-use Bluetooth transmitter that connects to the bottom of the Switch.

The GuliKit Route Air Pro Bluetooth Adapter is compatible with the Switch and Switch Lite in both handheld and docked mode and can also be easily used with a PS4, PS5, or any PC using Windows 8 or later.This Cloud Alpha is a community favorite — just look to the myriad of Twitch streamers who wear it daily — and for good reason. This means not all games will require (or even allow) a headset for communication, and you'll want to double-check your catalog before investing in a headset for Switch.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop