Ariel All-in-1 PODS Washing Liquid Laundry Detergent Tablets / Capsules, 120 Washes (60 x 2) with Lenor Unstoppables, 2x Longer Lasting Freshness*

£22
FREE Shipping

Ariel All-in-1 PODS Washing Liquid Laundry Detergent Tablets / Capsules, 120 Washes (60 x 2) with Lenor Unstoppables, 2x Longer Lasting Freshness*

RRP: £44.00
Price: £22
£22 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Prior to putting dirty laundry in the washing machine, place a single pod towards the back of the drum.

Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. The pods have a unique design that keeps the ingredients stable and separate until they reach the wash, providing a super concentrated cleaning power, while also keeping your colors bright.Use together with Lenor fabric conditioners and Unstoppables in-wash scent boosters for an extra boost of softness and freshness. The pod's multi-compartment design ensures that the contents are kept separate until they reach your wash, providing a powerful cleaning action that leaves your clothes looking and feeling fresh. Avoid contact with skin and eyes: In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Post Office boxes and BFPO.

Ariel All-in-1 PODS® come with a smart, multi-compartment design that keeps ingredients separate until they reach the water. Each Ariel washing pod is packed with concentrated detergent that delivers excellent results even at low temperatures. Can't seem to get a refund without sending them back, which is obviously hazardous so I won't do that. E. Charter for Sustainable Cleaning, ranging from corporate social responsibility, resource use and consumer information.An all-in-one solution to your every day laundry challenges, Ariel ALLin1 Pods clean, lift stains, and brightens clothes. The innovative film of Ariel washing Tablets dissolves completely in contact with water to release the powerful technologies that tackle a broad stain range and provide you with just the right amount of the best liquid detergent from Ariel.

I slopped some chocolate dipping sauce down my new cream sweatshirt and it cleared them straight off on a 20 degree quick wash. On top, Ariel +Touch of Lenor Long Lasting Freshness washing tablets can help reduce plastic thanks to their recyclable ECOCLIC cardboard box.

Additionally, Ariel PODS® can now help reduce plastic thanks to their recyclable ECOCLIC® cardboard box. Great value , great backing for safety for children ,for everything and all kind of Clothing in color our white all kinds of cleaning Machines . I love that these pods have the scent boosters incorporated, and you really can smell the difference! I think it’s the best it removes stains smells nice and dose what it says it will do Always use this product .

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop