Kickmaster Quick Up Goal And Target Shot

Kickmaster Quick Up Goal And Target Shot

RRP: £39.84
Price: £19.92
£19.92 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We have a great range of stylish options from leading brands like Adidas and Nike—all expertly designed to improve your grip on the ball and help you make those tricky saves while protecting your hands at the same time. I then attempted to golf the goal back up, bearing in mind I have been using these fild our goals for many years as I am a football coach and the flimsy materiel ripped and the metal spoke tore through and made the goal useless. which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 311908) for consumer credit and general insurance and a member of the Finance and Leasing Association.

Please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of postage, as we can't be held responsible for goods that have either been damaged or lost in transit. The pop-up design allows for the product to be ready for use in seconds and folded down just as quickly and it can be simply flipped over for mode change - get scoring those goals!My only bugbear is it comes with 4 pegs to help tie it down, but there are only ever 2 loopholes on the ground at the back of the goal to peg through and I'm reluctant to peg through the net itself as my son has a right foot like a traction engine. As the outstanding balance, plus the interest now form part of your payable balance they will attract interest at your account rate, meaning you will pay interest on interest. The Kickmaster Pop-Up Goals and Target Shots are a 2-in-1 product which allows players to switch modes in seconds!

This does not affect your statutory rights) If items are received back damaged, or missing items we are entitled to make a charge to cover the cost of this, and thus this may affect the amount credited to you. Our designs have got ample storage for all your essentials like boots, jerseys and everything in between. Ideal for the garden or the beach this easy-to-assemble target shot goal `sitebuilder_3546_overlay`. Play individually or with multiple players and practice your shooting and compete for the highest score.I was concerned that one of the boxes had been opened as one booster box was fully sealed, and the other was unwrapped. The Kickmaster range of football products is not only perfect for encouraging children to get outside and active but is ideal for honing skills at an early age for any budding players! The pop-up design allows for the product to be ready for use in seconds and folded down just as quickly and it can be simply flipped over for mode change.

On one side, there's a standard goal, perfect for practicing those free kicks and penalties whilst on the other is a target shot ideal for simply perfecting your aim.Das Tor macht einen sehr guten Eindruck und lässt sich mit etwas Übung sehr einfach zusammen"falten". You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop