JAM PAPER Gift Wrap - Polka Dot Wrapping Paper - 25 Sq Ft per Roll - Black with White Dots - 2/Pack

£20.075
FREE Shipping

JAM PAPER Gift Wrap - Polka Dot Wrapping Paper - 25 Sq Ft per Roll - Black with White Dots - 2/Pack

RRP: £40.15
Price: £20.075
£20.075 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

And it's not just for the gothic, alternative types - black wrapping paper is also perfect for anyone who wants to add a bit of chic and elegance to their gift-giving.

Add finishing touches with string, tape, luxurious ribbon and of course a gift tag - maybe even a little greenery from the garden. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.

There is the classic black and white option for the sophisticated look, or you may choose to go with something a little more abstract for a stylish, artsy feel. Wrapping paper tartan check TARTAN elegant red green - plaid check checkered Christmas birthday incl. Quite possibly the biggest opportunity of the entire year to express yourself through simple items such as paper, tags and bows. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . I needed it for my dad’s birthday and they had it sent out right away so it would be delivered on time.

Check out my Minimal Christmas Decor Finds and if you’re feeling crafty, check out my Modern Hoop Wreath Tutorial and easy DIY Advent Calendars.

Popularly used for weddings and holidays, our Matte Black wrapping paper is a must-have for making any celebration memorable. As this wrapping paper is plain you can get creative and draw, paint or sketch on the paper to personalise it for your recipient too. In addition to these lovely Christmas gifts, I’ve also used this same paper as bold, casual table cloth during the holidays and get togethers. Plus, black is the colour of darkness and mystery, which is perfect for everyone who loves all things spooky. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop