The Unofficial Sims Cookbook: From Baked Alaska to Silly Gummy Bear Pancakes, 85+ Recipes to Satisfy the Hunger Need (Unofficial Cookbook Gift Series)

£7.495
FREE Shipping

The Unofficial Sims Cookbook: From Baked Alaska to Silly Gummy Bear Pancakes, 85+ Recipes to Satisfy the Hunger Need (Unofficial Cookbook Gift Series)

RRP: £14.99
Price: £7.495
£7.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Thank you for showing your love and support through this tier - it means the world. I wanted to create a tier where you could really engage with the behind the scenes - so this gets you access to sneak peaks & WIPs, voting on polls (e.g. themes, ideas, colours etc.), and other discussions! As a lifelong Sims fan, I had to give this book a shot, and I'm glad I did! It was fun seeing the recipes my Sims have been making for decades come to life, and the little nods to the premade families and game mechanics was an adorable icing on the cake. This mod expands EA recipes, adds more serving sizes to EA recipes, adds custom ingredients, and even adds grocery shopping to your game.

Food is such a core part of who we are—whether it’s representative of our culture or just the things we enjoy—and I love bringing that level of detail into my game! Your sims can even “Grab a drink with…” so you can make sure your sims’ friends enjoy themselves too. RELATED: 29+ SIMS 4 FUNCTIONAL CC FOR BETTER GAMEPLAY (NEW SPORTS, NEW INSTRUMENTS, AND TONS OF TODDLER ACTIVITIES!) Drinkable Drinks Sims 4 Food ModDentro ha a disposizione tutte le ricette delle varie versioni di the sims, però la presentazione delle ricette non ha delle foto come dal gioco, sono vere e proprie rappresentazioni fotografiche di dolci veri... Quindi è semplicemente una raccolta di ricette ispirate al gioco. Ottimo spunto per gli appassionati!! More Recipe at Home– EA gives us a lot of recipes that can only be obtained from Market Stalls or other methods in the game. All of these recipes are craftable at home with SCCO. In game, the Cookbook can be found in the Small Appliances section in Buy Mode, or you can search for "TianaSims Cookbook".

More Serving Sizes– EA doesnt always give us all 3 serving sizes for each dish, with SCCO you have Single (1), Family (4), and Party (8) serving sizes for all EA foods. All of the recipes that you have to taste first have been added to their respected cookbook. You can now read the cookbook to learn these recipes. You can serve all kinds of drinks on this tray—coffee, tea, alcoholic (“juice”) beverages and more.

Sure, you've honed your Sims' cooking skills, but how are your skills IRL? Now, you can perfect the baked Alaska and lobster thermidor you've been watching your Sims make with The Unofficial Sims Cookbook. RELATED: 11+ REALISTIC SIMS 4 MODS FOR MORE ENGAGING AND BETTER GAMEPLAY! (PLUS GAMEPLAY TIPS) Oni’s Recipe Book Sims 4 Food Mod Bought it just for fun as a big sims franchise fan. I would have appreciated more TS2 and TS3 content while this book rather focuses on TS4. Call me nerd but for me TS1 TS2 and TS3 are the only « real » games - TS4 gets better but come on, it came out pretty empty. This isn’t a kitschy cookbook that was written to make money from die-hard Sims fan, but a legitimate cookbook that instills fun and makes fantasy a reality! I’ve been playing the Sims throughout most of my childhood and into my current mid 20’s. I otherwise would not consider myself much of a gamer, but there’s something about the Sims franchise that holds a special place in my heart. When I saw that this cookbook was on the market, I knew I had to get it.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop