Wick 'N' Vape V2 Cotton Bacon Version, 10-Piece

Wick 'N' Vape V2 Cotton Bacon Version, 10-Piece

RRP: £4.87
Price: £2.435
£2.435 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

No way am I saying there’s no flavour – just a touch and I mean a touch muted compared the more fibrous and tough ones. This V2 edition has just pushed the performance up even higher. It has undergone an extra process to eliminate all natural cotton oils. This means that the Cotton Bacon Version 2 has no break-in period and it’s a little more e-liquid absorbent and resistive to coil heat than the V1. Cotton Bacon Prime Cotton Bacon V2 was the closest to the basic Muji when it came to the absorbency test and is very very easy to work with dry or damp. Despite those test results overall and from the ease of teasing apart – to the tin – to the flavour and the toughness it shows when moving it into place in the Zeus – I’ve found Fuzz from the Yorkshire Vaper my personal favourite by a long way. Twist the end: if your cotton isn’t agleted, twist and roll an end tightly for easy insertion into your coil.

Look there’s a hairs breadth between them if I’m really honest and I was very surprised at the absorbency results. The jump I got in taste was actually quite startling to say the least and for the last few weeks I’ve been testing 7 of the better known vape cotton brands out there.Inside the Zeus which has that kink to it I found even dry this one was easy to manipulate without any tearing or breaking – obviously dampened it was a dream to move about. The absorbency test results were a surprise to say the least and in top 3 finish to soak up the most in an hour: Fuzion yes, I'm definitely using all of the time in multiple tank or drippers. The remainder however are used a lot when I'm wanting to try something different in my various atties . The whole idea of having lots of cottons was to experiment with them with different builds, atties, at different TC/wattage and with different liquids.. on returning to the CB, not having any issues with the CB other than the known problem of it takes bloody forever to break in lol. Not bad – but not brilliant if I’m honest and certainly not in the same league IMHO as a couple of the others. The cotton is 100% organic, pesticide-free, unbleached, and medical grade, which means that it is long-lasting and high quality for the best vaping experience. Cotton Bacon Variations Cotton Bacon V2

Vaping enthusiasts value the purity and intensity of flavors in their e-liquids. Cotton Bacon excels in this regard, as its pure and chemical-free composition ensures that there are no unwanted tastes or odors interfering with the flavor profile. Easy to Use and Versatile: My only gripe with Rayon is that it appears to have a somewhat unpredictable nature in terms of how it behaves over time. Sometimes, the material seems to bulge at the edge of coils after a few days and other times, it works flawlessly, even with high levels of heat and sweetener, for a long time.Each pad is a uniform rectangle and in our years using this material, we have found it to be impressively consistent from one bag to the next. From an ease of use perspective, Muji does take a little longer to prepare. Ideally, you’ll want to remove the outer layer on either side of each pad, before cutting a suitable strip for the inner diameter of the coil in question.

I always peel the top skin off and am still left with a decent cushion of cotton – they’re cheap ‘n cheerful and seem to last an absolute age.

Conclusion

The organic cotton is coiled in a rope style and is extremely soft and fluffy to the touch and again very white!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop