COSORI Smart Air Fryer Oven Dual Blaze 6.4L, Double Heating Elements, Cookbook, No Shaking & No Preheating, APP Control, 12 Functions, Air Fry, Roast, Bake, Reheat, Dishwasher Safe

£89.995
FREE Shipping

COSORI Smart Air Fryer Oven Dual Blaze 6.4L, Double Heating Elements, Cookbook, No Shaking & No Preheating, APP Control, 12 Functions, Air Fry, Roast, Bake, Reheat, Dishwasher Safe

RRP: £179.99
Price: £89.995
£89.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Cosori Pro III Dual Blaze is an average-sized air fryer. It measures 75.4 x 83 x 89in / 29.7 x 32.7 x 35.2cm, taking up less space than a microwave but more space than your toaster. Free Customized Recipes】30 recipe books, online recipes;Carefully research and developed by experienced COSORI Chef Team, delicious and nutritious at the same time. On previous air fryer models that basket would get caked with residue along top edges. This is much easier to clean.

I’m Samantha, a stay-at-home-mom of 2. I’m here to make cooking easier for your whole family and help you find new recipes to put in your regular rotation! Recent Posts In a second shallow bowl, add the flour, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper and whisk well. I’m not sure a lot of people will benefit from this feature. It really depends on what your goals are. I use this feature the most while working out in the evening before dinner. I like to use it for roasted vegetable side dishes, air fryer baked potatoes , and air fryer baked sweet potatoes. Since these aren’t the kind of things that will spoil while sitting out (and in an air fryer), I load them into the air fryer prior to my workout. That way, I can time it to cook while I’m working out and it’s finished when I’m done. I can start the cooking middway through my workout. Where to Buy Cosori Air FryerCook Smarter】Free VeSync app lets you remotely control your air fryer and monitor cooking progress; Incompatible with Alexa (Supports 2.4G WiFi Networks Only) The temperature ranges from 175-400 degrees F. What I love most is you can adjust the temperature in 5 degree increments, this will be very helpful for selecting the perfect cook time for certain foods, which can also speed up the cooking process.

The basket is square-shaped which I LOVE. I’m not a fan of air fryers with the round shape. It makes it difficult to fit certain foods and you typically have to cook less. For example, long steaks and cuts of fish were harder to fit within the air fryers with rounded edges on the basket, but that’s not a problem with this model. Cosori Air Fryer Power and Cook Times

Search for precise phrases

Dual heating elements with patented automatic temperature control cook both sides of your food evenly without needing to shake or flip.

The crisping tray provided with this model makes the air fryer much easier to clean. The previous models (and most air fryers) have a basket that is placed inside a try that goes in the air fryer. Now you only have to clean this crisping tray and the outside tray. I’ve put together a massive list of air fryer recipes you can make right in the Cosori air fryer 5.8 qt appliance. They all include ingredients, times, and temperatures.

Testing the COSORI Dual Blaze 6.4L smart air fryer

No Preheating, No Shaking】Features unique upper and lower heating elements and dual sensors for more precise temperature control, leading to an easier and simpler air frying way to get evenly-browned food Included Crisper Plate: Comes with a BPA-free crisper plate, which filters excess oil and improves crispiness. If you found previous air fryers difficult to clean, this one is much easier. Popular Air Fryer Recipes

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop