Ruko F11GIM2 Drones with Camera 4k Professional, 64 Mins Flight Time Drone, 9800ft HD Video Transmission, 2-Axis+EIS Anti-Shake, Wind Level 6, Drone with Camera for Adult, GPS Follow Me,Auto Return

£154.5
FREE Shipping

Ruko F11GIM2 Drones with Camera 4k Professional, 64 Mins Flight Time Drone, 9800ft HD Video Transmission, 2-Axis+EIS Anti-Shake, Wind Level 6, Drone with Camera for Adult, GPS Follow Me,Auto Return

RRP: £309.00
Price: £154.5
£154.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In the app you can tap on the take off Auto Take Off icon or you can just push up on the left joystick. It has a maximum flight distance of 9842ft (3000m) outdoors and unobstructed and can reach a maximum height of 393ft (120m). These intelligent and safe batteries monitor and report their power status in real-time, ensuring that the drone does not run out of power unexpectedly. Charging each before a flight will allow you to fly for nearly an hour, but you will have to bring the drone back halfway through to swap batteries.

As I mentioned in earlier, the stabilization is excellent, but somewhat expectedly, the quality of the video isn’t going to stack up to more expensive drones.The F11 Gim2 drone is the most upgrade for F11 series, so does its controller, which has an enchanced signal transmit antenna, and its LED screen will show you the real time data, and its built-in Li-po battery is rechargeable.

an extended video transmission range has been increased to 3KM/9800ft, and with the enchanced anti-interference capability, F11GIM2 provides you impressive image quality which is consistently smooth. There are two batteries and Ruko quotes 28 minutes flying time for each battery, so as long as you’re prepared you should still have plenty of flight time. Although I found it hard to control the angle of the camera smoothly, thanks to the heavier, more wind-resistant body and the EIS anti-shake tech, the videos aren't as shaky as some similar footage captured with smaller drones.If you’re worried about the drone losing you, you can also set it to track the GPS signal from your phone. In hindsight, I could've been farther away from any obstruction, but considering I was out in the open, I thought the GPS would be able to hover the drone steadily. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. LiPo batteries with 2500mAh capacity, but you’re limited to charging them very slowly with the included USB cable via their integrated USB-C port at around 0.

Most notably the speed button changes the speed of the drone from its default Normal mode to Speed mode to the slowest Camera mode which ensures you don’t get the propellers in your footage, and should result in smoother motion. I’d recommend reading through these manuals before your first flight, even if you have previous experience with drones like this. In summary, the Ruko F11 GIM2 drone offers various features that cater to photography enthusiasts at various skill levels. These UAVs are also self-unique, with determinants like flying altitude, speed, and durability in air defining them. After a brief bit of calibration and connecting to the drone for your live feed and settings, the auto-take-off gets you flying quickly and able to learn the controls within a safe radius.In fire-fighting, ruko f11 gim2 drone have also been helpful with putting-out fires in skyscrapers reducing human personnel fatalities.

It all seemed okay, so the day after the first flight, I took out the Ruko F11GIM2 again and managed to fly the drone until the battery almost depleted. You don’t need to have an SD card installed – you can still record photos and videos – you just won’t be able to access the full capabilities of the 4K camera in video mode. By default the drone is in beginner mode so it’s limited to 30m distance away from you and 30m height. Inside this case you get the drone itself with a battery already installed, the controller, a spare battery, two USB-A to USB-C charging cables, one set of spare blades with spares screws to attach them and the user guides. This flexibility of ruko f11 gim2 drone has been crucial in using them in different sectors such as agriculture, journalism, and armed-forces surveillance.The waterproof ruko f11 gim2 drone are also particularly essential in meteorological information gathering where they provide data to predict the weather. Note: The FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) requires registration for this drone to fly in the US.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop