Nail Repair Essence, 12ML Natural Powerful, Anti-fungus Nail Treatment Effective Repair Solution

£5.99
FREE Shipping

Nail Repair Essence, 12ML Natural Powerful, Anti-fungus Nail Treatment Effective Repair Solution

RRP: £11.98
Price: £5.99
£5.99 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Calvin, Don't forget: finger nails take roughly 6 months to grow out, where toe nails may take up to 18 months to fully grow out. I simply paint this onto my nails, massage into my nails and cuticles and then wipe away with a cotton bud.

Protective Layer - Creates a protective layer that shields new growth from fungus while promoting nail regeneration. The only problem that I have with the device is that the front cover, the side with the button, keeps coming loose and I have had to tape it down to keep it from popping off--seems to be a design flaw. Purely Organic - Formulated from all-natural ingredients such as honey, jewelweed extract, angelica dahurica and more. Intensive repair, intensive nail care, promotes healthy nail growth, treats fungus and nail discoloration.INGREDIENTS: PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, HYDROGENATED FARNESENE, LENS ESCULENTA (LENTIL) SEED EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CHENOPODIUM QUINOA SEED EXTRACT, SQUALANE, ALCOHOL, HYDROLYZED CICER SEED EXTRACT, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ASCORBIC ACID, BENZOTRIAZOLYL DODECYL P-CRESOL, CITRIC ACID, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE). It works by preventing candida albicans, a yeast that can live on the skin, from morphing into fungus. It's now been about 2 months and I must say that I am completely satisfied that the fungus is definitely in retreat and that my nails are healthy once more. When it comes to foot fungus all the ointments, lotions, powders, creams in my mind are closer to a model T Ford when compared with ClearTouch which I would say it's like the space shuttle.

The packaging for this is pretty simple, it’s a clear bottle so you can see the oil with a yellow lid and a brush not too dissimilar to a normal nail polish. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Once I’ve done that I find that I can apply nail polish easily without it running or smearing everywhere. Once the course is completed, you can continue using the solution until the nail has completely grown out.Our Fungal nail repair essence liquid is specially formulated to provide a variety of benefits for the nails. Lauren, we are so happy to hear you have started to see noticeable changes in discoloration, nail thickness and that your ingrown nail has started to improve - It sounds like ClearTouch has been working well for you and we are so happy to hear that! A small number of people susceptible to allergies may suffer a slight pain during use, which is a normal antibacterial process and thus the medicine can continue to be used.

Versatile Treatment - Effectively treats cracked and rough nails, discoloration, nail separation and fungus harmful to nails. Too early to tell yet,but after 2 months,i am starting to see improvement,and my nails were really,really bad. Thank you Clear Touch for developing a product that actually does what it says it will do and I will never be without it just in case another 'situation' should arise. One of the major advantages of our Fungal nail repair essence liquid is its easy to use , it can be applied directly to the nails, it can be used to treat fungal nails effectively and improve the overall h ealth and appearance of the nails. It also contains vitamin E and other essential oils that are known to nourish and strengthen the nails.I've been fighting nail fungus off and on for years - using tea tree oil, oil of oregano and vinegar soaks, with some good results. Use the nail file to remove loose, hollow, and thickened parts, and wipe off dirt and debris (do not use excessive force so as to avoid damaging the nail bed). I hope that you enjoyed this post and if you did please hit the like button, let me know in the comments if you have tried this and if you use oils or creams on your nails and cuticles, if so which do you use? Incase the solution comes into contact with eyes or mucous membranes, clean the area with plenty of water.

My toenails have been infested for over twenty years so I have tried the Cleartouch for three weeks now and my nails appear to be improving, but have a long way to go for recovery. The formula with almond oil and vitamin E is fast-absorbing, provides the nails and cuticles with moisture and can prevent chipping. I have been fighting toe nail fungus for 10 years, taken multiple oral prescriptions, creams, and lotions.The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop