Caleño Dark & Spicy Tropical Non-Alcoholic Rum 50cl

Caleño Dark & Spicy Tropical Non-Alcoholic Rum 50cl

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Caleño is a non-alcoholic drinks company founded by Ellie Webb. After heading on an alcohol-free night out with some friends, Ellie found herself feeling completely uninspired by the range of alcohol-free options that were available. It raised the question of why should choosing not to drink mean that you can’t have fun and enjoy great drinks on a night out? So, she took it upon herself to start experimenting with her own alcohol-free spirits. Her passion for creating delicious alcohol-free spirits was only further fuelled when she returned from a trip to Colombia completely inspired by her Latin roots. Wanting to bottle the feeling of vibrant colours, tropical flavours and Latin beats, she created Caleño. Caleño Drinks Non-Alcoholic Spirits

You have successfully joined! Good drinks, tunes and vibes will be coming your way very soon. Caleño: Dark & Spicy Review When I consume the rest of the bottle, I shall mix is with a less strong flavour than tonic, hopefully giving it more of a chance to shine. In reality, upon trying it out, it underwhelmed my expectations as it left me wanting more and not knowing what was missing at first. I had really hoped the hints of mango and passionfruit would enhance the exciting blend of fruits and berries found in L&Z. Over the last few weeks, we’ve been absolutely blown away by your comments on our fresh new look – but what we didn’t tell you there’s more to come! For months, here at Caleño we’ve been tasting, testing and experimenting with a new infusion; a dark spirit. Up until now, you’ve known us only for our Light & Zesty blend, but we’re so excited to finally reveal Caleño’s new bebé. We bring you: Dark & Spicy!This glass of sweet and spicy goodness is one for the books, and I am certainly glad this was a recommendation as I guarantee it would not have had a similar impact, when using Coke as a mixer. As much as I adored the simplicity and freshness of Light & Zesty with Tonic, drinking D&S with Ginger Ale installed a little colour into my life, and I’m now officially a believer. With Ramadan approaching, I’m ecstatic to serve some of the other drinks in store for the whole family after breaking fast, as I’m absolutely sure it will garner a thumbs-up or two. Although the Light & Zesty certainly mimics the bitterness of gin well, the overall strength of its flavour could be tweaked for a better result. We found that the blend of fruits, berries and botanical extracts resulted in a superb taste, but that altogether, the tonic water carries this alcohol-free G&T more than the Light & Zesty spirit. Light & Zesty is Caleno’s alcohol free gin. It’s perhaps fair to say that it needed to work a little harder to impress me, as I’ve already tried several alternatives and landed on some favourites.

Drum roll please … this is my 50th alcohol-free drink review so here’s hoping it’s a good one. Let me introduce you to Caleno Dark and Spicy non alcoholic spirit.

Bottle at a glance

Yes this sugar has zero sugar! Products with a higher sugar content cause a spike in insulin and we react by storing more carbs as fat. You may also notice that although lower in sugar there is some carbs, this is usually more complex forms of sugar such as starches and fibre and the body uses these for energy. I throughly enjoyed this drink, but it didn’t stand out to me quite as much as my favourite alcohol free light spirit, which is currently Pentire Adrift. That said, I think I enjoyed it more than Seedlip, the most widespread and well-known alcohol free gin.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop