Yorkshire Tea Toast & Jam Brew Flavoured Tea Bags, Pack of 4 (Total of 160 Tea Bags)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Yorkshire Tea Toast & Jam Brew Flavoured Tea Bags, Pack of 4 (Total of 160 Tea Bags)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Perfect for mornings, it is a strong breakfast blend with all of the loveliness of jam on toast without the crumbs! The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. A true treat with milk and sugar, just make sure not to leave the bag in too long--I like strong tea but this is pretty aggressive when over steeped.

Thankfully, you don't get any of that soapy, perfumey taste with this tea — it's pretty gentle on the palette. Each tea bag brings to life one of the world's greatest breakfast combos - a warm morning brew with the sweet taste of jam on toast. It's a fantastic morning brew with a lip-smacking smattering of toasty, jammy loveliness, ready to send you into the day with a spring in your step, a smile in your soul and absolutely no jam on your chin. CarbonNeutral product certification follows a recognised global framework, The CarbonNeutral Protocol, which lays out how to measure, reduce and offset the carbon emissions created when products are made.There's no better way to kick off the day than with a mug of tea and a slice of toast with lashings of the jam of your choice.

We invite users to post interesting questions about the UK that create informative, good to read, insightful, helpful, or light-hearted discussions. If you don't like ridiculously delicious tea bags that are 100% worth getting, then this isn't the product for you! While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it to be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging and label prior to use. The tea, which has been sourced and blended from natural ingredients and is 100% Rainforest Alliance Certified, is also gluten-free.I don't usually like fruit flavour teas, but like their biscuit brew, this is another blinder from Yorkshire Tea that tastes exactly as it says. Yes that's right, the tea brand has created a tea that tastes just like jam on toast, so you can get your toasty, jammy fix any time of the day.

In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. So, when Yorkshire Tea came out with a new tea, Toast and Jam Brew, I knew I needed to give it a whirl. As a confirmed lazy person who needs tea to even consider opening her eyes, I can confirm this tea is a delicious way to shake yourself into consciousness. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product.Yep, you read that right - we've squished the taste of the world's greatest breakfast combo into an extra strong Yorkshire Tea blend. You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. The idea began when Yorkshire tea’s innovation manager, Kate Halloran, wanted a sweet treat or pick me up for the late afternoon slump, whilst avoiding the unnecessarily indulgence.

The breakfasty black tea claims to taste like jam on toast — a flavour, you might say, is not necessarily easy to replicate. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. I'd say that jam is definitely the dominant flavour but there are notes of toast in there if you swirl it around your mouth long enough (what an appetising thought). The Protocol is developed and managed by climate finance and carbon neutrality experts Natural Capital Partners. I haven't tried that particular tea because I'm just not a biscuit lover and I apologise unreservedly for that!Food products are regularly improved and the ingredients/nutritional information may occasionally change. Explore our reimagined range of loose leaf black tea with a range of different flavours to satisfy your needs. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop