Mr. Men My Complete Collection Box Set

Mr. Men My Complete Collection Box Set

RRP: £191.52
Price: £95.76
£95.76 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

For more details, please consult the latest information provided by Royal Mail's International Incident Bulletin.

When Mr Slow decided to get a job and can't find one for somebody who is extraordinarily slow, he asked all the Mr Men what he should do. Each charming tale is brought to life by Roger and Adam Hargreaves' wonderful illustrations, making this the perfect collection for any child aged 2+.So when Mr Busy wants to go on picnics with Mr Slow, who does not like to be rushed, Mr Slow is not too pleased and tries to find a way out.

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Bump, but as you can imagine, Little Miss Princess isn't used to doing things herself, so everything doesn't quite go to plan.The books were an instant hit and Roger went on to create many more Mr Men and Little Miss characters. As well as the much loved classic titles; Little Miss Naughty; Little Miss Sunshine and Little Miss Chatterbox; you can also enjoy the newest addition to the collection; Little Miss Inventor. We have been reading a story a night the kids love them and I love them as a bit of retro blast from the past.

They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. The sale of customised goods or perishable goods, sealed audio or video recordings, or software, which has been opened. We are experiencing delays with deliveries to many countries, but in most cases local services have now resumed.One day Mr Good went on a long walk to think about what he could do, when he ran into someone who was not so mean. So when he stumbled across a cave on a walk one day and starts to explore, what should he find but food? Mr Men books are always a winner and in this case would be lovely as a gift as in a good study presentation box.

I grew up with them and they're the perfect stories for any time of the day as they are quick and easy to read (despite some of the language being quite old-fashioned). Our Non-Fiction Range includes: Academic, Photography, Audio books, Business, Cook Books, Craft Books, Health and Fitness Books, Mind, Body, Spirit (Tarot).Mr Silly was his favourite Mr Men story and, according to his family, encapsulates his humour most closely. Now this particular story is about the competition in Nonsenseland for the silliest idea of the year. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within thirty (30) days of the day we confirm via e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for defective goods. I've even used them to teach English to foreign children as the stories are easy to follow and it stimulates the children's imagination.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop