Shure SRH440 Professional Studio Headphones, Enhanced Frequency Response and Extended Range for Home and Studio Recording, with Detachable Coiled Cable, Carrying Bag and 1/4" Adapter (SRH440-BK-EFS)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Shure SRH440 Professional Studio Headphones, Enhanced Frequency Response and Extended Range for Home and Studio Recording, with Detachable Coiled Cable, Carrying Bag and 1/4" Adapter (SRH440-BK-EFS)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Yes, this is the opinion of one person on the internet. Please do not get too offended if your favourite headphone isn’t graded as highly as you’d like. (vice versa applies)

The headband is made of some flexible material covered in a synthetic leatherette, and feels sturdy yet moldable. It sits nicely atop the head. Earpads will get hot and sweaty after a while. They are big enough but not deep enough. They are replaceable, however. This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. the pads sweat quite easily and they tend to irritate my ears when I have them on due to what he said in the review below; that is that the pads are wide enough but not deep enough.All in all, the SRH440 is vastly inferior in this regard to close competitors like the MDR-7506 for example, which utilizes metal for the headband rather than a cheap-feeling plastic. Comfort Very bright in the treble range. Maybe too bright/Sibilant for some. Definitely brighter than a 440. As far as to even sound across the spectrum, the 440s are a solid option at this price point and definitely worth a look. Final Word This list is meant to be used as a reference point. I highly recommend against blind-buying and suggest to have a listen to the headphones yourself. By all means, use this to shortlist what you should try in the future but don’t take it as gospel.

In my very brief experience with the originals they were both surprisingly listenable. They were a slight letdown on build and comfort so alas I never owned either pair myself. A tad too shouty for my tastes, but far less offensive tonal characteristics than the average estat. Basically a brighter and slightly shoutier version of the OG; may be a little too intense for some. The Shure SRH440A Professional Studio Headphones from Shure provide exceptional sound reproduction and comfort. Optimized for home and studio recording, shure srh440 headphones reproduce accurate audio across an extended range. Impedance, power handling and sensitivity are all calibrated for professional audio devices such as DJ mixers, mixing consoles, and headphone amplifier. Includes carrying bag and threaded 1/4" (6.3mm) gold plated adapter.

Cookies

Needs a little more upper midrange to balance out the honkiness. Good dynamic performance especially in the bass.

Holes in the midrange. Big spike in the treble. Strangely disjointed soundstage. Decently resolving. Considering how close the 440 was to the Harman Target, it will be interesting to see how this new model performs and whether it fixes the high-treble peak.The padded headband and ear cups of the SRH440 provide comfort suitable for hours of uninterrupted use._ Seems inspired by the tuning of the SR-009 with some minor improvements, though not enough to call it "good". ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS AND, TO THE EXTENT NOT PERMITTED, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION AND TERMS OF THIS WARRANTY. SHURE ALSO HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Rolled off bass with somewhat suppressed treble. Not the worst but far from being tonally balanced. Also included is a Shure branded leather style carrying pouch which is a nice addition although it doesn't really provide much in the way of protection to your headphones on the go. Shure SRH-440 HEADPHONES -Looks and Build Quality - (8/10)

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop