Jatt Life Vodka

Jatt Life Vodka

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Fast-growing Midlands vodka brand Jatt Life has appointed one of the UK drinks industry’s most successful operators and a legal firm to help it achieve its ambition of attaining unicorn startup status. The vodka market is ripe for strong growth driven by disruptor brands like Jatt Life. It is attracting a new generation of drinker who want to see some new names with big personalities offering them a quality product, which is precisely what Jatt Life is doing.” Baz is very passionate and knowledgeable about his product and it’s very good quality, and I’m always happy to support local West Midlands brands because it helps the whole area to do well. It’s a huge undertaking and we’ve made an incredible start, but bringing Chris and Tom on board is a game-changer for Jatt Life, because of their expertise and experience is unrivalled when it comes to turning brands like ours into world-leaders.”

Get exclusive celebrity stories and fabulous photoshoots straight to your inbox with OK!'s daily newsletter Baz and Sunny founded Jatt Life in early 2020 and currently produce a range of four different ultra-premium vodkas – its original silver medal-winning 40% ABV vodka, Forest Fruits, Lime Zest and Orange and Pineapple. It’s hard work, and when I go out with all four people say you’ve got your hands full there. But my automatic response is if you think I’ve got my hands full, you should see my heart, it’s overflowing. Everytime a person opens a bottle of Jatt Life Vodka, it feels special and we are very proud of that. The smooth top shelf vodka is a big hit with spirit-lovers. Customers adore both the artistic and eye-catching label design and the smooth taste of the vodka itself. It makes a wonderful drink for parties and impressing guests, but it is also the perfect piece for those with a taste for premium high-end vodka. Earlier this year Jatt Life, which produces four different flavours of vodka alongside its whiskey and its own pink gin called Jatti Gin, moved into its own 15,000 sq ft facility in Kingswinford, which will allow it to bring its entire operation under one roof.Jatt Life has also taken the number of employees up to 10 with the appointment of a host of new staff including operations director Mini Uppal, sales director Raman Dhillon and marketing director Juggy Dulai. Certainly, this is no bottle to hide away. Instead it is designed, marketed, and produced specifically for life on the top shelf.

For every bottle that is returned, Jatt Life has pledged to donate 20p to good causes via its JL Foundation, which has been set up to support charities and organisations working hard to improve people’s lives in the community. Sunny and I are both hugely ambitious and we’ve got some really big plans to establish Jatt Life among the top brands, so to get these awards at this stage is a wonderful achievement.”People still think it’s okay to say ‘ooh it’s going to be expensive when they get married’ - they wouldn’t say that to me if I’d had four boys, then they’d say I was so blessed - but life is expensive; school, nursery, education, feeding and clothing them is expensive. And, while I’m sure there are certain families where the girl’s side pays for everything, from my experience now everyone pays 50-50, so it would be just the same if I had all boys. Jatt Life has become an official supplier to all four of Birmingham nightclub owner Wayne Tracey’s city centre venues, Snobs nightclub in Smallbrook Queensway, Sobar in the Arcadian Centre, Theatrix and Henman and Cooper, both in Colmore Row. Jatt Life are the only suppliers who operate a return and reuse scheme and that was a big reason why I agreed to work with them. We have always supported charities and anything that helps to reduce wastage and helps the environment is always welcome.” Jatt Life is available at a growing number of bars and restaurants across the UK, including a host of outlets in central Birmingham, and is also being exported to Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Expanding beyond vodka, Jatt Life has ventured into the world of Irish whiskey, a spirit known for its smoothness and triple distillation. The brand's Irish whiskey aligns with its mission to offer refined and premium spirits, likely characterised by a balanced flavour profile and a gentle warmth on the palate.

MIST is seen as an excellent fit for the brand thanks to his lifestyle which showcases the brand’s high-life image. The Panel stated that despite these points, it was fundamentally uncomfortable with alcohol branding appearing on children’s apparel. The Panel returned to the wording of Code rule 3.2(h) and considered that the items did not breach the letter of Code rule 3.2(h) which required a ‘ particular’ appeal to under-18s because by nature the intended wearer (a baby) was unlikely to have the faculties to choose its own clothing. On that basis, the Panel found that neither the Jatt Life babygrow or Jatt Life bib created a technical breach of the Code and accordingly did not uphold the complaint under Code rule 3.2(h).

Jatt Life Vodka Details

Founded by Wolverhampton husband-and-wife entrepreneurs Baz and Sunny Kooner, it supplies four different flavoured vodkas and has made waves in the spirits market thanks to an online marketing campaign featuring social media influencers, upmarket bars, exotic locations and supercars. I want to celebrate women. I feel it’s my duty to celebrate women, and my girls are my absolute badges of honour.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop