Queen Elisabeth Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Cream 500 ml

Queen Elisabeth Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Cream 500 ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Some food manufacturers substitute less expensive materials in place of cocoa butter. Several analytical methods exist for testing for diluted cocoa butter. Adulterated cocoa butter is indicated by its lighter color and its diminished fluorescence upon ultraviolet illumination. Unlike cocoa butter, adulterated fat tends to smear and have a higher non-saponifiable content. [12] Cocoa butter, also called theobroma oil, is a pale-yellow, edible fat extracted from the cocoa bean ( Theobroma cacao). It is used to make chocolate, as well as some ointments, toiletries, and pharmaceuticals. [2] Cocoa butter has a cocoa flavor and aroma. Its melting point is slightly below human body temperature. It is an essential major ingredient of chocolate and related confectionary products. I decided to give it a try after a friend of mine couldn’t stop praising it. She is chocolate in complexion, so I was a bit skeptical about trying it out because I thought it would darken my skin.

USDA nutrient database". Nal.usda.gov. 5 October 2016. Archived from the original on 3 March 2015 . Retrieved 3 November 2016.Queen Elizabeth Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Cream a blend of natural cocoa butter and pure lanolin in a non-greasy moisturizing base.

It has taught me not to underrate a simple looking product. Queen Elizabeth cocoa butter lotion made my skin uniform from head to toe. It has a lovely smell as well. It made my skin healthy looking, youthful and more elastic. It has no negative side effects. Using a fake product of this butter cream can result in burning sensation and irritation on the skin. For a fat melting around body temperature, cocoa has good stability. This quality, coupled with natural antioxidants, prevents rancidity – giving it a storage life of two to five years. [18] The velvety texture, pleasant fragrance and emollient properties of cocoa butter have made it a popular ingredient in products for the skin, such as soaps and lotions. Yes, it lightens the skin, as it removes blemishes from the skin, making it brighter. Though it is not a bleaching cream. Queen Elizabeth Cocoa Butter Ingredients: stearic acid (24–37%), palmitic acid (24–30%), myristic acid, (0–4%), arachidic acid (1%), lauric acid (0–1%)You can also try vaseline intensive lotion, 55h+ body lotion or pears baby lotion as alternative. Queen Elizabeth Cocoa Butter Ingredients: Queen Elizabeth Cocoa Butter hand and body cream and lotion are one of the most popular moisturizers on the market. Helps restore and control essential moisture balance, and prevent dry skin wrinkles, Soothes and softens dry irritated chapped or sun-burned skin. It’s been said many times before that this cream is only for those with deep complexions, but they’re wrong.

Cocoa butter is a major ingredient in practically all types of chocolates ( white chocolate, milk chocolate, and dark chocolate). This application continues to dominate consumption of cocoa butter. Composition of the Cocoa Bean". Hershey Center for Health & Nutrition . Retrieved 20 November 2012. Pump out some amount of the lotion on your palm and gently massage it all over your body until it is all completely absorbed into your skin. Queen Elizabeth Cocoa Butter Price In Nigeria: Extraction and composition [ edit ] The main constituent of cocoa butter is the triglyceride (fat) derived from palmitic acid, oleic acid, and stearic acid.

Cocoa butter pressing". The Grenada Chocolate Company. Archived from the original on 6 October 2007. It also cleared the discoloration on my legs, elbows and ankles. I didn’t really expect much apart from deeply moisturizing my entire body but this small but mighty cream surprised me. Raw Mango Butter, 100% Pure Natural Organic Unrefined Cold Pressed, Natural Moisturizer For Dry Skin, Hair, Body, Lotion, Soap Cocoa butter contains a high proportion of saturated fats also with the monounsaturated oleic acid in each triglyceride. The predominant triglycerides are POS, SOS, POP, where P = palmitic, O = oleic, and S = stearic acid residues. [6] [7] [8] [9] Cocoa butter, unlike non-fat cocoa solids, contains only traces of caffeine and theobromine. [10] Typical fatty acid composition (%) [11] Fatty acid

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop