Johnny Reggae

Johnny Reggae

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The lead vocals have been at various times been incorrectly attributed to Adrienne Posta or Wendy Richard. Their amazingly phenomenally successful ditty of "Johnny Reggae" has crashed the chart this week and seems set to be an instant No.

Would you believe that my Johnny Reggae blog post still get hits every day, even after all this time?After that incident Mr Johnson became much more popular amongst the artistic community of Dawlish and I enjoyed many good deals on framing and art supplies. At the next bus stop stood a person wearing smart dark green trousers with sharp creases, a crisp white shirt and a blazer. putting parent EMI ltd UK to shame in still cutting and pressing mono singles, Bell and Tamla Motown suffering the worst, the reasoned technical excuse that BBC radio 1 was still broadcasting on wavey-in and out AM mono, does not cut it.

Mr Johnson was busy making frames out in the back workroom when I had come in but I was happy looking at paints while I waited for him to finish what he was doing. As an independent producer, he discovered and named Genesis in 1967, and produced their first album From Genesis to Revelation.To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Accompanied by Rudy Rocksteady on bass as well as tight organ and brilliant female vocals by Chrissy Reggae the one-man-show becomes the tiniest skaband of the world. Johnny Reggae” is one of the most famous King songs from the period in the mid-1960s to late-1970s when King had a string of hits in the UK Singles Chart under a variety of pseudonyms and under his own name. virtual sidekick Artebella Akai – Torpedo Boys run into Aggrolites, Electro Ska meets Reggae'n Roll.King himself in his autobiography 65 My Life So Far says it was, indeed, session singers with the lead vocal performed by Barbara Kay, then in her 40s.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop