Hybrid Aria (Hybrid Series)

Hybrid Aria (Hybrid Series)

RRP: £12.71
Price: £6.355
£6.355 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Aria ends up being quite special due to her ancient Lychin bloodline which gives her tremendous powers and something like a queen like reign over their pack. I was blinded by the mate bond and she was using me to get to my pack, my family so knowing that it ended in her death.

Running up the side of the house towards the side gate, I glanced to make sure none of the Pack members were in the front yard.My father and my brother Ryker both raced out before freezing, making me look up at the man who had a hold of me. He refuses to be present when she is formally introduced as his mate, leaving her to the ridicule of the pack.

The only reason I recognised him was because he looks a lot like his father, plus the woodsy scent that all the Forest Pack had. I quickly threw my shoes on and grabbed the duffle bag, throwing her pyjamas in it and the clothes I had on earlier. We end with a glimpse of the next book- the sister walks into the alpha clan meeting and recognizes her mate.Can't believe the Moon goddess my own great great great grandmother would curse her own grandson to a life of misery. But as it went on the main character seemed to go jarringly between strong woman to choosing to be a wilting flower.

Yes, he was a direct descendant like us, but for some reason he only received certain traits while my sister and I were exactly like our mother. Lucy has always been different being a mutation of her hybrid mother, raised by her stepfather the Lycan king and his two Twin brothers her life was never easy, she spent majority of her life in captivity before her mother and her mate the Lycan king freed her along with those in facility finding the long lost daughter of the Lycan Queen and rescued her bring her home. It was one thing being twins, it was another being Lycan hybrid twins, and we always found that we copped the most stares. Alpha Tate let go of my daughter now” My father growls, stepping toward him, my brother included as they see the frightened look on my face.Alpha David forbids me from drinking blood, and besides him, the only other people who know what I am are my mother and Lily. Tyson and Ace, two twin hybrid brothers direct descendants of the moon goddess, thought life wouldn’t get any more complicated then being raised by their older brother the Lycan king. Marcus was probably my only real friend; he was a good-looking bloke with his blonde hair and blue eyes, but unfortunately for me, he was also gay.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop