Bite of the Whip and Cane

Bite of the Whip and Cane

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Now, Miss Birch," he continued, "let her feel it on the bare flesh, open her drawers so we can see the effects of the cuts. I was bent over the table staring straight ahead unwilling to meet any of the guys eyes when Aunt Kay said “ok ladies ten of your best just like we planned”.

Fiction Stories | The Disciplinary Wives Club Fiction Stories | The Disciplinary Wives Club

I turned the fire to the lowest point so as not to burn the pot up while I was in the shower, and went back to the bathroom. The women were all empowered to discipline any of the men; right on the spot, if they felt it was appropriate. He’s not the least bit brave in the first place; any decent paddling has him blubbering and begging before I’m half-way done.At the time, it was an extraordinary thing to do, but these days MPs are more likely to go public if they think they're being mistreated.

Spanking Stories Janus Worldwide

Posted in Fiction Stories and tagged disciplinary wives club, domestic discipline, spanking on June 7, 2014 by toy4her.The pain was indescribable as she worked her strap from the tops of my cheeks down to the middle of my thighs in five strokes. OW, please not so hard,” I cried, hoping she would show a little mercy, but the next stroke was just as hard and she was far from finished. I don’t think you’re going to find this whipping all that exciting,” she said as I stood before her. She told me that I had left the toilet seat up again (something I work hard to remember) and, “You know what that means.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop