Joy-Con Pair Fortnite Edition (Nintendo Switch)

£14.995
FREE Shipping

RRP: £29.99
Price: £14.995
£14.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This price cut is particularly well timed as Fortnite has just received a major update for Nintendo Switch, improving the game’s framerate as well as the in-game resolution. Nintendo and Epic Games have unveiled a new pair of Joy-Cons for the Switch inspired by the latter’s massively popular Fortnite game. The pair of controllers are in the same color combination that accompanied last year's limited-edition Fortnite Wildcat Nintendo Switch (sold out, unfortunately), but the colors are reversed. In this stand-alone set, the left Joy-Con is blue and the right one is yellow. Kidfunkadelic83 No, that's perfectly fair, I didn't mean you called it a stain, I consider it a stain. I consider both the F2P style of game design and microtransaction heavy games to be a stain on the industry and community. https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/nintendo-switch-accessories/29012-nintendo-switch-pro-controller-super-smash-brothers-special-edition-switch-.html

It almost goes without saying, but it’s also handy to have a second pair of Joy-Cons around in case you ever want to indulge in a spot of multiplayer action. Just flip the Joy-Cons on to their side and you’ve got two miniature controllers ready to go for some of Nintendo’s best multiplayer games like Mario Kart 8 Deluxe or Super Smash Bros Ultimate. Install a third-party app such as BetterJoy that allows your computer to understand controller inputs.Also if you think about it the reason why the switch is selling good is because of kids and Nintendo would make money since some kids would rather have fortnite Joy-cons then Zelda ones.

Announced on January 12, 2021, this third red controller variant (after the "Neon Red" originals and the "Red" Joy-Con set that accompanied the launch of Super Mario Odyssey) was only sold in a bundle with the standard Nintendo Switch console (and not part of Japan's custom color program), making it a new special edition Joy-Con rather than a standalone color variety. Two joy-con can be used independently in each hand or together as one game controller when attached to the joy-con grip (sold separately) Okay guys, I think I need to apologize. I didn't mean to troll yet I did. I was trying to be funny but I guess I misplaced my humor a bit, and that's on me. I see how I was provocative and that was unnecessary. Honestly I don't care what games people play around me as long as we're all having fun doing it. So, I'm sorry if I offended any of you guys. There you go: https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/nintendo-switch-hot-products/35925-animal-crossing-new-horizons-limited-joy-con-l-r-for-nintendo-switch.html

I dread the future where F2P is the standard and microtransactions are the norm. But I think that is the direction the industry is very much heading. The Joy-Con came with unique Joy-Con straps, consisting of white Joy-Con covers and custom light blue/green wristbands. Heavyarms55 what is wrong with enjoying a game and be given the ability to customize your character for a fee? Seems reasonable. I was the default skin for a long time. Master Chief came out and I bought it. Still going strong since December.

One controller or two, vertical or sideways, motion controls or buttons…Joy‑Con and Nintendo Switch™ give you total gameplay flexibility. Features a uniquely designed blue Joy-Con (L) and a yellow Joy-Con (R) emblazoned with Fortnite imagery inspired by the game’s character, PeelyI'll tell you just in the case that you can't reach that conclusion yourself: people like the game, they think it's good even if it doesn't appeal to you. The same applies to Splatoon and Dark Souls, which are on our profile pictures. The company revealed a special edition Switch console with matching Joy-Con last year based on Fortnite and while this newly-announced pair of Joy-Con might seem similar, they're slightly different. This time, the left Joy-Con is blue while the right is yellow and unlike the Fortnite Switch edition Joy-Con, this set's blue controller doesn't feature the battle bus. This set's yellow Joy-Con does feature the face of Peely the Banana, though, which wasn't found on last year's yellow Fortnite Joy-Con. Kidfunkadelic83 I don't know if we need a full stop ban on it, but I really do think there needs to be more rules around the practice. Especially in the marketing toward children. Use each Joy-Con individually: You will use each Joy-Con in the sideways configuration as a standalone wireless controller. This is good for two player action and retro style games. Many of you act like grumpy old men that think that define the standard of what a good product is. Fortnite is simply a popular game because it's a fun one. Of course marketing and licenses helps, but if you think that's all that matters then simply look at Square Enix Avengers.You are free to support and criticize whatever you want, but at least know the product you are criticizing and be able to recognize it's positives.

They can also attach to the main console for use in handheld mode or be shared with friends to enjoy two-player action in supported gamesFortnite fans will finally be able to buy Joy-Cons that match their favorite game, Nintendo and Epic announced today. The Fortnite-themed Nintendo Switch controllers — featuring a blue and yellow color scheme, with a banana face around the home button on the yellow side — will launch on June 4.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop