Bosch Home and Garden Work Bench PWB 600 (4 blade clamps, cardboard box, max. load capacity: 200 kg)

£81.5
FREE Shipping

Bosch Home and Garden Work Bench PWB 600 (4 blade clamps, cardboard box, max. load capacity: 200 kg)

RRP: £163.00
Price: £81.5
£81.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We are aware that some companies such as 'Royal Mail' do not add a surcharge, but they also have a long list of prohibited items that we can not send with them. Now most of the work surfaces on other workbenches I have used are usually made from MDF, now this does the job but the worktop surface on the Bosch PWB 600 is made from bamboo, apparently is stronger and that’s why Bosch opted to use this material.

Now the frame is made from aluminium, most other models use steel which often makes them heavy as well as prone to rust. Please note that cordless products will normally have a shorter warranty of just 1 Year for the battery and or charger supplied. Woodworking is your worldwide home for discussion of all things woodworking, carpentry, fine furniture, power tools, hand tools, and just about anything else about making - anything - from trees!

The PTA 1000 workbench provides flexibility on the job, especially for projects with large workpieces. Let me just say you can tell it has the German heritage of excellent engineering, Black + Decker don’t even come close. By registering your product online with Bosch, you will receive a 12-month extended warranty additional to the standard 24-month factory warranty. So a feature I do like with the Workbench is that there is a small tray at the front of the workbench for keeping your screws, this is one of those featured I didn’t know I needed until I had it, no screws rolling off the edge of the worktop anymore. Tackle round, thick, and bulky workpieces with power thanks to its robust construction and durable bamboo surface.

If you have a non-BNPL balance, you will still need to make at least your minimum payment as shown on your statement. Welcome to my site, my name is John and I have been lucky enough to work in horticultural nurseries for over 15 years in the UK. You must send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay, and in any event not later than 30 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from the contract to us. the bench also has an intergrated stroage section and is suitable for use in a range of different tasks. Credit subject to status, UK residents only, Axminster Tool Centre Ltd trading as Axminster Tools acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers, PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH.

Great workbench, very large work surface, light, simple to pop up/down and folds away flat (space saving/easy to carry through buildings etc). Its flexible clamps secure even 'awkwardly' shaped workpieces to the workbench for completing tough jobs with precision.

In this review, I’m going to talk about the pros, what I like about it and the cons, what is don’t like, to be fair, there’s not really anything I don’t like but there is one small issue I did come across when using it which I talk about towards the end of the review. To claim the full warranty a registration form may need to be completed - please check the paperwork enclosed with this product when purchased. Machine Mart Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 703528 and acts as a credit broker and not a lender.The Bosch PWB 600 mobile workbench is sure to become your best friend and able assistant for all sorts of woodworking and DIY jobs. To exercise your right to cancel you must inform us (Details here) of your decision to cancel the contract by a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail. Fitted with robust wooden work surfaces, a vice that runs the full length of the bench and, for round and awkward shapes, there are clamping jaws that fit onto the working surface.

Seems about right, not to light that it bounces about when trying to saw or sand something down but not too heavy that its a nightmare to move around and unfold. The cancellation period will expire after 30 days from the day on which you receive the goods, or a third party (other than the carrier) indicated by you receives the goods.After using it, I can honestly say that it is very strong, at first I thought it looked a little thin but it has stood up to everything I ‘v threw at it and it still looks as good as new. We will make this refund using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop