Lightronic 2PCS/SET Magnetic Mounting Brackets Holder for Led Work Light Bar with Powerful Magnet Base for Roof Tractors Off road

£22.47
FREE Shipping

Lightronic 2PCS/SET Magnetic Mounting Brackets Holder for Led Work Light Bar with Powerful Magnet Base for Roof Tractors Off road

RRP: £44.94
Price: £22.47
£22.47 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

These lights include light bar, LED light, bicycle lamp, car light, alarm lamp, taxi light, spotlights and signal lamp etc.

As well as being great for retail use, these surface mounted light bars would be ideal for use in a variety of environments. The entire Larson Electronics LEDLB series are constructed of extruded aluminum and feature low profile compact housings, rubber isolated mounts and unbreakable polycarbonate lenses to provide increased durability against vibrations, impacts, waves, hard rains, sand and high winds.Our Magnetic LED Light Bar Kits attach to compatible shelves using the in-built magnets in the aluminium casing surrounding the LED bars, meaning that they can be installed straight away - no extra fixings are required. This magnetic base allows fast and easy setup of this light on vehicles and equipment and will hold the fixture in place at speeds up to 65mph provided the mount is properly affixed and secure. Our complete range of 12v and 24v magnetic LED mini lightbars that are suitbale for cars, vans and trucks.

This switch is made of a durable hard plastic and has an indicator light for on/off and almost looks factory on my NH. The plugs made install a breeze and will allow me to remove the lights in the event that they fail and need to be replaced or if I want to use my LED light bar instead or switch them to another vehicle. POWERFUL MAGNETIC BRACKET:Mounting brackets are made of 304 Stainless steel and powerful magnet base, once they match the mating surface they are locked down good. Easy Installation: No drilling needed, just do flattest, mount the light on the bracket, and then mount the whole kit on the mounting position. I have to admit a light bar isn't my thing but hey I've spent 400 bucks on dumber things so who am I to judge.No matter normal shape magnets like big ring, disc and block magnets, or custom special shape or magnetic assembly, China Magnets Source will be your best choice. Come join the discussion about equipment, weather, snow management, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! They have various functions, such as converting mechanical energy to electrical energy, converting electrical energy to mechanical energy, the attraction or repulsion and controlling electrons or ions. Larson Electronics LLC manufactures a wide variety of products, including custom built to spec designs. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Voltage Control: These units are able to monitor and adjust input current to maintain the correct LED voltage levels regardless of input levels across a specific range. Originally I wanted to go with a light bar but I wanted the ability to move the lights in the direction of my work site. LED Light Bar A 255mm wide light bar with magnetic attachment for use with work bench panels or tool boxes. This compact and universal light brackets can be installed in any location you see fit no matter what make and model you drive or what size and brand of lights you have.Each magnetic base comes with 12PCS magnets for strongholds, making it stand stable, with no shaking or falling down. i poured it into a pan and dipped the magnets in it, hung them up to dry for about 2 hours and its worked great. When using these, I was not able to pull the lights off very easily but they were wider than my ROPS and when I would catch a branch they would easily slide off.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop