L'Oreal Paris Casting Crème Gloss 400 Dark Brown

L'Oreal Paris Casting Crème Gloss 400 Dark Brown

RRP: £9.49
Price: £4.745
£4.745 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In case of a reaction during the application such as stinging, irritation, rash or burning sensation on the scalp, rinse immediately and discontinue use. OVER 30 SHADES OF HAIR COLOUR AVAILABLE INCLUDING: Red hair dye, brown hair dye, black hair dye and blonde hair dye.

L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss 400 Dark Brown Hair Dye illuminates hair with shimmering chocolate tones. C199625/1), 1190014 - Developer Créme: Aqua / Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Salicylate, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide MEA, Phosphoric Acid, Ceteareth-25, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Glycerin (F. Take the developer creme and the colorant creme, and pour the entire colorant creme into the developer creme's bottle. One more thing I would like to mention is that it didnt smell at all like the other hair colours we get in the market, the aroma is very nice and there was no skin irritation as well. Developer Creme: Aqua / Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Salicylate, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Phosphoric Acid, Ceteareth-25, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Glycerin (F.Allergy/irritation: Perform an allergy test 48 hours before each use, even if you have used hair color products before. Over 30 shades of hair colour available including: red hair dye, brown hair dye, black hair dye and blonde hair dye. Let the color sit on your hair for around 20-30 minutes depending on the shade of color you want to attain.

Radiant luminosity, bold colour and intensive care - the Casting Créme Semi Permanent Hair Dye offers it all. Its result will vary depending on your natural hair and lasting effect may vary depending on the condition of your hair. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Wm Morrisons Supermarkets Limited prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. During colouring, the crème formula enriched with a patented conditioning complex helps protect the hair fibre, inside and out, for beautifully soft and voluptuous hair.It comes with a patented conditioning complex which helps protect the hair fibre for voluptuous hair and give exceptional softness and glossy shine. i use the Chocolate Espresso colour i have dark brown hair naturally with red tints, and i lucky enough to have my natural colour with even a small amount of grey to cover.

INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER • CETEARYL ALCOHOL • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • DECETH-3 • LAURETH-12 • ETHANOLAMINE • OLETH-30 • LAURIC ACID • POLYQUATERNIUM-6 • GLYCOL DISTEARATE • TOLUENE-2,5-DIAMINE • HEXADIMETHRINE CHLORIDE • SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE [NANO] / SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE • RESORCINOL • CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES • CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • 2,4-DIAMINOPHENOXYETHANOL HCl • m-AMINOPHENOL • ASCORBIC ACID • MICA • SODIUM METABISULFITE • THIOGLYCERIN • 2-METHYLRESORCINOL • CARBOMER • EDTA • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE (F.

AQUA / WATER • CETEARYL ALCOHOL • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • DECETH-3 • LAURETH-12 • ETHANOLAMINE •OLETH-30 • LAURIC ACID • TOLUENE-2,5-DIAMINE • POLYQUATERNIUM-6 • GLYCOL DISTEARATE • RESORCINOL• HEXADIMETHRINE CHLORIDE • SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE [NANO] / SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE • CI 77491 /IRON OXIDES • CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • 2,4-DIAMINOPHENOXYETHANOL HCl • m-AMINOPHENOL •ASCORBIC ACID • MICA • SODIUM METABISULFITE • THIOGLYCERIN • 2-METHYLRESORCINOL • CARBOMER •EDTA • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE. The hair is protected thanks to an ammonia-free formula while the shine-enhancing balm, applied to the hair after the treatment, boosts suppleness.

The main ingredients of L'Oréal Casting Creme Gloss 400 Dark Brown include: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ethanolamine, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Polyquaternium-6, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Metasilicate, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, m-Aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Mica, Sodium Metabisulfite, Thioglycerin, Toluene-2,5-Diamine, 2-Methylresorcinol, Carbomer, Resorcinol, Anhydroxylitol, Fumaric Acid, Xylitol. I love the casting range and like the idea of using a semi-permanent colour, being more gentle on my hair. It's recommended to carry out an allergy test 48 hours before using the product to ensure no unwanted reactions.Experience luscious color and radiant shine with L'Oréal Casting Creme Gloss 300 Darkest Brown 246g. Now prepare the intensive tint, which contains the colouring cream, the developer milk, protective gloves and the gloss balm. A - CONDITIONER: AQUA /WATER • CETEARYL ALCOHOL • BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE • ELAEIS GUINEENSIS OIL / PALM OIL • GLYCERIN • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • COCOS NUCIFERA OIL /COCONUT OIL •HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE • PHENOXYETHANOL • STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE • ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL • OCTYLDODECANOL • CITRIC ACID.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop