Aurora's End (The Aurora Cycle)

Aurora's End (The Aurora Cycle)

RRP: £14.99
Price: £7.495
£7.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Bar Brawl: Ty, Auri, Kal, Scarlett and Zila get caught up in one on Sempiternity after a run-in with a group of Unbroken Syldrathi, made worse when an alert that Auri is now a wanted fugitive with a reward pops up.

Aurora’s End - Star Crossed Reviews Review: Aurora’s End - Star Crossed Reviews

FoldStorms are one hazard of travelling in the Fold, and one such destroys the Hadfield as Tyler is rescuing Auri. Cue Tyler, Kal and Auri joining forces with two of the galaxy’s most hated villains? Um, okay, yeah. That too. Inappropriately Close Comrades: One of Tyler's reasons for turning Cat down was because that, as a future Squad Leader, if they're in the same squad he would be her superior officer. Human Popsicle: People above the age of 25 travel the Fold in suspended animation because traversing it conscious has deleterious effects on their brains. In fact, spending too much time in the Fold while conscious can negatively affect anyone. Extra-Dimensional Shortcut: The Fold, known as the Void to the Syldrathi. Its human name comes from the fact that it "folds" space to make distances much shorter.

Psychic Nosebleed: Auri gets them when she uses her abilities as the Eshvaren's Trigger, especially when they take her over. I received this book for free I bought it in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review. Aurora's End by Amie Kaufman, Jay Kristoff Alien Blood: Syldrathi bleed purple, Betraskans bleed pink, and gremps bleed magenta. Members of the Ra'haam gestalt bleed blue. Please feel free to use this discussion post to talk about how you feel / tell everyone what you think / scream your feelings into the void concerning everything Aurora's End. Please refrain from talking directly under the wiki entries, as some people might have not yet finished or even started it! Never Got to Say Goodbye: Auri regrets the fact that her last conversation with her father was her telling him how upset she was with him.

Saedii Gilwraeth | The Aurora Cycle Wiki | Fandom Saedii Gilwraeth | The Aurora Cycle Wiki | Fandom

Fantastic Naming Convention: Betraskan names are comprised of a given name, then two last names, the first denoting their immediate family and the second their clan, e.g. Finian de Karran de Seel and Danil de Verra de Stoy. I Don't Want to Ruin Our Friendship: Tyler turned down Cat this way, and it's been something of a strain between them ever since.Year Inside, Hour Outside: Within the Echo, a created memory of the Eshvaren's homeworld, Auri trains her Trigger powers for around six months, but only about twelve hours pass outside. Portal Network: The Jump Gates are the only way in or out of the Fold. There are also the naturally-occurring FoldGates, which were the only way humans could access the Fold when they first discovered it. Human-built Jump Gates are titanium hexagons, while Syldrathi are teardrop-shaped and made of crystal. Statuesque Stunner: Scarlett is six foot tall, and considered exceptionally attractive. Saedii, Kal's older sister, is described as "two metres of Syldrathi warrior princess" note two metres is around 6'6". Saedii is probably closer to 6'3", as she is the same height as Tyler and is absolutely gorgeous.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop