Agavero Flavoured Tequila Liqueur 70 cl | Reposado & Anejo with Damian Flower Essence

£22.47
FREE Shipping

Agavero Flavoured Tequila Liqueur 70 cl | Reposado & Anejo with Damian Flower Essence

RRP: £44.94
Price: £22.47
£22.47 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Pair your Agavero Margarita with Mexican-inspired dishes like tacos, guacamole, or ceviche for a perfectly balanced meal. It gets its refreshing taste not just from infused oranges but also pure agave nectar, which is an ingredient that I often add to my margaritas anyway. Agavera Camichines is setting its sights high. The company was founded on the 1800 Tequila brand and they have greatly expanded over the last few years. When one sips this jeweled liquid, one feels the worlds questions just fade away and are not so important.

The aroma of Agavero is sweet, featuring notes of caramel, vanilla, agave, and minimal alcohol presence. This cookie is set by Rubicon Project to control synchronization of user identification and exchange of user data between various ad services. Spicy Agavero Margarita: Add a few slices of jalapeno or muddle jalapeno with the other ingredients for a spicy twist.My journey has seen me as an owner of sophisticated bars and renowned liquor shops, and even as a Mezcal distiller, honing the craft from scratch. They produce a wide range of Tequilas and Tequila-based beverages and have recently made use of their experience to branch out into a range of Vodka, Gins, and Whisky. If you like, build this drink in a glass, then mix it by rolling it between two glasses. It's a fun bartending technique that puts on a bit of a show but requires some practice to pull off without spilling.

Agavero Tequila Liqueur is made from a select blend of 100% blue agave añejo and reposado Tequilas that have been exclusively aged in new, medium-char French Limousin oak barrels … just like fine Cognac. Those Tequilas are blended and re-barreled with infused Damiana blossoms. It’s almost like making Gin or Saint Germain Liqueur from Tequila. I’m J Highland, and for over 30 years, I’ve been deeply immersed in the captivating world of Tequila, Mezcal, and other agave spirits.In terms of the cultivated landscape, haciendas, distilleries and the centres of the urban settlements, there is no doubt of their authenticity as reflecting the way the landscape has been used and still is to grow and process the agave plant and distil tequila. The methods of cultivation and processing both retain their authenticity and there is still a defined link between where the agave plants grow and the distilleries to which they are sent: only tequila processed from agave pineapples grown in the inscribed property is eligible for a Declaration of Origin. The work in the agricultural field attests the survival of essential elements that have shaped the agave landscape from its creation and the continuity of an ancient cultural process. There are several variations of Agavero Margarita you can try to add different flavors to the classic recipe. Here are a few ideas:

Criterion (ii) : The cultivation of agave and its distillation have produced a distinctive landscape within which are a collection of fine haciendas and distilleries that reflect both the fusion of pre-Hispanic traditions of fermenting mescal juice with the European distillation processes and of local and imported technologies, both European and American. You can learn more about Agavero Orange here.Agavero Orange is a tequila based liqueur that is the perfect addition to any margarita recipe. It's Gran Centenario tequila's perfect match, and it's your dance partner, party pleaser and top-secret ingredient. It is a unique blend of Reposado and Añejo Tequila, expertly infused with the essence of Damiana flower and other sugars, resulting in a smooth and sweet flavor profile. How does it taste?XVI в., для производства текилового спирта и, по меньшей мере, в течение 2000 лет - для получения напитков брожения и изготовления тканей. В этот ландшафт входят действующие винокурни, что отражает рост потребления текилы в мире в XIX и XX вв. Сегодня культура агавы воспринимается, как часть национальной самобытности Мексики. Территория охватывает продолжающий жить и производить ландшафт плантаций голубой агавы и городские поселения Текила, Ареналь и Аматитан с крупными винокурнями, где «ананасы» агавы подвергаются брожению и возгонке. В составе объекта находятся: поля, винокурные предприятия т.н. «таверны» (небольшие винокурни, считавшиеся незаконными при власти испанцев), многочисленные гасиенды, или поместья, некоторые из которых относятся к XVIII в. Архитектура предприятий и гасиенд характерна сочетанием кирпичных и глинобитных конструкций, оштукатуренными стенами охристого цвета, каменными арками, отделкой, замковыми камнями окон, и строгой неоклассической или барочной орнаментацией. Объект отражает слияние доиспанских традиций забраживания сока мескаль и местных приемов возгонки, с технологическими процессами, заимствованными из Европы и США. Объект также включает археологические памятники, представляющие культуру Теучитлан, которая формировала район Текила с 200 по 900 гг. н.э., сооружая террасы для сельского хозяйства, жилищ, храмов, церемониальных возвышений и площадок для ритуальной игры в мяч. About 22% of the nominated area is owned privately; 44% is common land; the remainder, 34% is what is called mixed productive associations which are private investment on common land. Most of the factories still in production are in urban areas. Those in rural areas belong to private owners. Altogether there are 60 factories in the inscribed property. Agavero Tequila Liqueur was invented by Tequila master Lazaro Gallardo in 1857. He originally created it just for his friends and special occasions and kept the simple recipe a secret.

The World Heritage property is large and encompasses the whole of the core of tequila growing landscape and most of the related elements and interdependent that characterizes the agave region. The area also includes all aspects of the tequila growing and distillation process, and the haciendas and factories and associated towns, thus encompassing an economic and cultural area. Agavero is a Tequila flavoured liqueur made in Jalisco, Mexico. It is created by using blue agave reposado and anejo tequilas which are aged in charred white oak casks. They are blended together with essence of Damiana Flower, which is a native plant from the Jalisco mountains which has long been reputed as having aphrodisiac powers. This is great with dessert as a digestif, or in a coffee. Here, I’m not just sharing opinions; I’m weaving tales from the rich tapestry of my experiences over these three decades. While it may not win any prestigious awards, Agavero is undoubtedly a valuable addition to any cabinet. However, once a bottle is opened and only 25% of its contents remain, it is best to consume it promptly to preserve its original flavor profile.

Consider hosting a margarita tasting party and invite friends to sample different variations of the Agavero Margarita. Dana Frank has authored books and numerous articles on the subject of food and drinks, with a focus on demystifying the world of gastronomy for everyday people. Her infectious enthusiasm for all things culinary makes her the perfect person to guide you through the often confusing world of gastronomy. Whether you’re a seasoned enthusiast or just dipping your toes into this world, I invite you to join me as we explore the fascinating realm of these legendary spirits.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop