Star Kirby Magolor Plush Doll (S) Height 18 cm KP 15 [Japan]

Star Kirby Magolor Plush Doll (S) Height 18 cm KP 15 [Japan]

RRP: £34.63
Price: £17.315
£17.315 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Magolor floats in place as he raises his arms over his head, creating a rune circle that can be maneuvered around freely. Kirby, it may seem like I'm just hanging out in here, but I'm pretty busy. I'm way behind on my chores, and I really need a haircut. So please stop distracting me and get on with your adventure! ” Doing 3 Magolor Surges in a row sounds like a pretty good idea. I bet I could aim it in a few new directions too! ” Stone can transform into many different statues; one of these being Magolor, who is seen alongside Marx. It has a lower probability of appearing than most forms. The Lor Starcutter also makes an appearance as a statue. Kirby, it's finally time. Landia is a truly fearsome foe. Super fearsome, even. So team up if necessary, and use your combined powers to fell the beast! ”

Magolor | Kirby Wiki | Fandom Magolor | Kirby Wiki | Fandom

It’s time for...Double Deadly Needles Deluxe (Up Down + hold B extra long before releasing)! Fresh kebabs, comin’ right up! Hee hee. ” Kirby • Yellow Kirby • Green Kirby • Blue Kirby • Magolor (Deluxe) • Meta Knight • King Dedede • ( Bandana) Waddle Dee Bronto Burt • Capiller • Gordo • Laser Ball • Squeaky Hammer Machine • Starman • Waddle Dee • Waddle Dee Train In context with Kirby Star Allies, Magolor's name has been officially misspelled on two separate occasions as "Magalor": His video showcase on the Nintendo Youtube Channel is titled "Kirby Star Allies Wave 3 Update – Magalor is here! – Nintendo Switch" and one of his techniques in-game is called "Magalor Surge." Magolor releases a sphere of energy that launches forward, homing in on nearby enemies as it flies. If no enemies are nearby, it is launched at a random angle.I can't boost this any further for now, but it definitely could be stronger. Just need to point myself in the right direction... ” There are a few things that we need to make sure of before you return an item to us. Please ensure the item meets the following criteria: Magolor summons an Ultra Sword from a rune circle which he swings downwards, cleaving though enemies in a wide radius. He is completely invulnerable during its duration, and it can cut ropes. In Kirby Star Allies on the title, file select, and menu screens, Magolor, Kirby, King Dedede, Meta Knight, and Bandana Waddle Dee can sometimes be seen re-enacting the opening of Kirby's Return to Dream Land.

Magolor Plush - Etsy Magolor Plush - Etsy

I should summon Double Deadly Needles (Up Down + press and hold B, then release). Twice the chance to get my point across! ”The Lor Starcutter may not be his own ship, as one of the pause screen quotes (from Magolor EX) implies that he stole it from somewhere. After collecting every Energy Sphere, he reveals more info on the vessel and claims that he "excavated" it from the volcano Landia lives in. Magolor speaks a language called "Magolorese" in a squeaky voice. [1] It seems like he can also speak Japanese as well. [2] Games [ ] Kirby's Return to Dream Land and Kirby's Return to Dream Land Deluxe [ ] I can't boost this any further for now, but I'll come up with something eventually. Just have to think uppity thoughts... ”

Magolor Plushie - Etsy

Since their last encounter, the two appear to be on friendlier terms. The two share a friendly and playful rivalry with each other. The races take place on mechanical gear-filled racecourses that match his personal attire and styling. The races are suspended high above the skies of Dream Land, the final of which during the EX race takes place in the dark and collapsing Another Dimension. It is never explained how he returned to Kirby's dimension following the events of Kirby's Return to Dream Land, though his initial appearance in the Lor Starcutter indicates that he may have used the ship to do so. Even still, it is unknown how he was able to return to the ship in the first place, given how he was taken to an entirely different dimension after his first defeat. It is possible he may have escaped between the events of Return to Dreamland and this game. Aha! I should make the charge time for my Revolution Orbs (press and hold B, then release) shorter! I'm so smart. ”Magolor is the driving force behind the events of that game. In the game's opening cutscene, Kirby, Meta Knight, King Dedede, and Bandana Waddle Dee are enjoying the sunshine, when suddenly a wormhole shaped like a star appears in the sky. The Lor Starcutter suddenly emerges from a wormhole. It breaks apart, losing its wings, emblem, mast, and oars, along with 120 Energy Spheres, as it plummets toward the ground. The ship soon crashes and the gang goes to see the source of the commotion. Inside the ship, Magolor is found unconscious. He wakes up in a panic and notices his ship has been severely damaged. Distraught, Magolor looks down in sadness. Kirby and the others offer to help him, which makes the alien ecstatic. From there on out, Magolor remains in the ship's control room overseeing its mainframe. Gatehouse Road • Eastern Wall • Longview Corridor • Western Outer Wall • Inner Sanctum • Heavenly Hall • Sector A • Sector B • Sector C Magolor summons the Lor Starcutter, which friends can ride on, increasing its size and damaging nearby enemies. Magolor prepares a big bomb with an even bigger explosion! There are invincibility frames upon input.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop