NOW That's What I Call A Party

NOW That's What I Call A Party

RRP: £1
Price: £0.5
£0.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Since the release of Now 102 in Easter 2019, the corresponding Now album from 100 volumes ago has been re-compiled and re-issued on 2-CD sets on the same day.

From 2003, and until 2010, there was one special edition released each year, covering a decade (80s, 90s and 00s), or a cross section of big hits celebrating the Now series ( Now Decades, Now Years, Now Dance) - however, from 2011, they became much more frequent, and in 2017, there were fifteen different titles released.Deniece Williams ‘Let’s Hear It For The Boy’ from ‘Footloose’, and the aptly titled ‘(I’ve had) The Time Of My Life from ‘Dirty Dancing’. In the edit page, go to the 'Metadata' tab and add your Juno artist, label or release page for listeners to purchase your release / releases.

s favourites ‘Jump (For My Love)’, ‘It’s Raining Men’ and ‘Feels Like I’m In Love’ lead on to the number one version of ‘La Bamba’ from Los Lobos. Absolutely FANTASTIC Service, bought and paid for on Friday morning and arrived on Saturday morning! UK series, comprising: compact discs (CD), magnetic audio cassettes (AC), vinyl ( LP), VHS tape, DVD, and on other short-lived formats.The 1990s Yearbook series contains a new retro-90s logo design and artwork which also complements its sister decade series.

Make it a Massive Party with the ultimate playlist, featuring 82 floor-filling tracks across 4 CDs, and kicking off with the classic 'Dancing Queen' by ABBA. The Special Editions series includes a wide range of Now anniversary collections, different music genres, eras, and decades, as well as commercial tie-ins with Smash Hits, Disney, Eurovision, HMV and the Official Chart Company. The year 1984 followed, but after this, the series rewound its year of focus, issuing collections that went from 1982 and backwards into the late 1970s. grands succès des chansons des années qui ont marqués les années 70 au années 2000 réunis sur 3 cd, donc 3 heures pour un party réussi.

favourites ‘Jump (For My Love)’, ‘It’s Raining Men’ and ‘Feels Like I’m In Love’ lead on to the number one version of ‘La Bamba’ from Los Lobos.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop