Ebony Massage Comb Jade Guasha Board Detangling Hair Brush Salon Hair Comb Styling Comb Specialty Tools Face Massage Tools Wide Tooth Massage Comb Wooden Meridian Comb Wooden Comb

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Ebony Massage Comb Jade Guasha Board Detangling Hair Brush Salon Hair Comb Styling Comb Specialty Tools Face Massage Tools Wide Tooth Massage Comb Wooden Meridian Comb Wooden Comb

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Working from home in peacefully surroundings and fully equipped hygienic massage room with fresh towels and shower facilities.

Massage services in Wokingham, Berkshire - Gumtree Massage services in Wokingham, Berkshire - Gumtree

I provide a professional service, fully trained with massage certificate level 3 ITEC diploma in massage. I am Alex confident strong hands and experienced masseur Original From Colombian, I have been trained for over five years now.Gumtree.com Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of CarMoney Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 674094. Gumtree.com Limited is a credit broker, not a lender. Introductions are limited to motor finance, CarMoney Limited will pay us a fixed commission per paid out deal. We are under new management and all the team members here are new. Welcome both regular and new customers to visit us again. We open from 9:30 am to 9:30 pm seven days a week.

Ebony Massage Girl Full Body and Relaxing M New Ebony Massage Girl Full Body and Relaxing M

My name is Matt. I am a Sports Massage and Male Waxing Therapist and with 10 years experience, conveniently located between Wandsworth and Clapham Commons, in SW11, about a 10 minute walk from Clapham South TubeI'm professional massage therapist. I friendly and welcoming person. I have very nice private therapy room near Bond Street station and only 5min walk We are an experienced, qualified masseuses who can provide deep tissue , Swedish or relaxing full body massage,( 4 hands massage also available) !

Ladies in Nottingham – See all offers on Locanto™ Massages Ladies in Nottingham – See all offers on Locanto™ Massages

Hi all, I'm Raya. I am an experience masseuse more than 6 years. I do massage as part time work so my day of availability each week will be different. I am now working in ' Slough ' The massage price for 1 hour session will be for All our experienced doctors and therapists are fully qualified. We provides authentic Acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine prescription & massage. I specialize in Full Body Massage and Relaxing Massage with male and female clients. I also work with a friend if you would like a 4 hands massage.I am currently working full time at this so please call or message me if you would like to book. By entering our premises or purchasing any of our services, you confirm that you understand and agree to all of the following terms and conditions ( Terms ). These Terms apply to all services that Naked Hands Spa Ltd ( We , Us or our ) provide to you. Begin your journey of self-discovery and learn how your personality influences different areas of your life.

Hi I am a male offering Swedish and deep tissue massages from my private flat I'm North London ( Haringey N4)

black female massage therapist - Massage Near Me Best black female massage therapist - Massage Near Me

You remain responsible for all personal property and other valuable items you bring on to Our Premises and must remove these prior to leaving. We accept no liability for any losses. My number is display on gumtree advert. Text me or call me anytime I take only few seconds to answer.. Thank you for your time for reading our advert.alming high st .waverley Gu7 offering a range of massage treatments 。 Please note, this is a professional service, my specialties are Deep Tissue and Traditional Thai Massage. Regular cleaning to be undertaken throughout the building, facilities may become “out of service” for cleaning if we deem fit to do so.Anyone displaying symptoms of Coronavirus (Covid 19) will not be allowed to enter our premises/asked to leave Professional massage service offered by fully trained and qualified masseuse with more than five years experience. From a Relaxing Massage to a Deep Tissue Massage, with warm oil and a tranquil environment, it is certainly worth a visit. First went in 2011 and being going ever since. Very friendly staff in a relaxing atmosphere and the massages are superb.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop