Babylo Grow With Me Wooden Highchair, from 6mths – 10yrs Natural

Babylo Grow With Me Wooden Highchair, from 6mths – 10yrs Natural

RRP: £79.99
Price: £39.995
£39.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

California-based company Infantino is all about fun and engaging products that make for happy parenting. For storage or travel, the chair folds simply and is light enough to carry with you on a family staycation or to visit grandparents. While we understand that being without your pram is inconvenient, we do not have any capacity to provide a pushchair or pram lending service. When it comes to cleaning all the food mess, the dishwasher-safe tray can be clipped off and hung at the back of the chair – great for convenient storage as the chair can stand on its own when folded. The Grow-With-Me certainly made my life easier, as baby Prudence would happily sit at the dinner table with Beatrice, watching while she had dinner.

Our toddler loved that she could share this chair with her baby sister and it made mealtimes fun for her," shared parent tester Rebecca. This was supposed to be a spare but is just as good as my little boys main one which cost 4 times what this one did.Then it seamlessly transforms into a highchair with meal mat for six months+, to a chair booster, and finally into a toddler chair. The basic chair can be used from when your child can sit unaided, then the seat and footrest can be adjusted to fit them as they grow.

However, the straps are only a 3-point lap strap rather than the safer 5-point straps, which is something to be aware of. Another thing to note is that although the low-density foam makes the chair easy to clean, it means the backrest is less cushioned than other highchairs. You’re probably best to get a high chair just before your baby starts showing these signs, so you’re ready to go with puréed fruit as soon as they’re ready.As they get older and you start weaning, the seat can be placed more upright with a tray table attached.

Description Peg Perego Prima Pappa Follow Me High Chair – Mon Amour Prima Pappa Follow Me grows with your child, from birth to 3 years. To provide maximum comfort for both your young baby and growing child, the wide seat measurements are a full 41cm in width and 27cm in depth. Safe and sturdy', 'Comfortable for my baby', 'Wide Seat and Tray Areas', 'Easy to clean', 'Easy to assemble', 'Built to last', 'Compliment my home' were just some of the criteria the Grow With Me high chair was designed to meet.The foam padded seat is comfortable and wipe-clean, and the adjustable, generously-sized tray has 3 different positions plus a removable inset tray that makes tidying up easy. The carefully constructed wooden frame and curved back show off the traditional design while the soft grey tones of the cushions make certain that the chair and stool will coordinate perfectly in any nursery.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop